DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

DarkRP Update [7/22/2018]

• The Garnut

Garnet Gaming

Thank you very much @JakePlays for bringing up these issues with me nicely and helping me work through a fix!

Also, special thank you to the community for apparently bashing me for 'not fixing a server', which I did not know still had technical errors.

LED Lamp Exploitation

The lamp exploited to push players has now had its collision properties taken away, it will no longer be able to push a player

Advanced Dupe 2

The tool has been fixed to the best of my knowledge, all VIPs+ are now able to utilize the tool.

Text Screen

Issue with the tool working inconsistently has been fixed, I believe Bizzy unintentionally made an error and I had to bin then rewrite half our code

• Like 2
  • Winner 2
9 hours ago, Garnet said:

Garnet Gaming

Thank you very much @JakePlays for bringing up these issues with me nicely and helping me work through a fix!

Also, special thank you to the community for apparently bashing me for 'not fixing a server', which I did not know still had technical errors.

LED Lamp Exploitation

The lamp exploited to push players has now had its collision properties taken away, it will no longer be able to push a player

Advanced Dupe 2

The tool has been fixed to the best of my knowledge, all VIPs+ are now able to utilize the tool.

Text Screen

Issue with the tool working inconsistently has been fixed, I believe Bizzy unintentionally made an error and I had to bin then rewrite half our code

Good stuff. Much appreciated man. 

2 hours ago, Garnet said:

Nocollide is a pointless, abusable tool if that answers your question.

Alright.

Are we allowed to use the methods that go around that? (Precisioning the prop onto you to make it nocollide, or using the physgun and your model)
Or is that exploiting

4 hours ago, MyNameJeff said:

damn

So do we as staff warn/ban for that?
Seems kinda harsh, most of the people using it aren't trying to crash the server

You simply tell them to stop doing it, and if they continue, then you give them the ban for exploiting.