AppleAirPods Staff Application

In-game name: AppleAirPods

SteamID:  STEAM_0:0:243405719

Warns: None

Timezone: EST

Playtime: 325:46:25

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: Yes

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] ShankNinja, BamWam, and AppleWatch

Past experiences as staff: [Optional]

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]
   I believe that the staff team should choose me over other applicants because I am a very trustworthy person, efficient person, and I can get the job done. If the circumstances are very heavy and I am required to help, I will do as I am told. I will also take any punishments needed for my actions if I misuse any powers or insult higher ups. If it comes down to punishing other players for their mischief and actions I will do so, so that they can learn from their mistakes which the might make the community of the server a better place. I can also keep calm in almost every situation which can help the process of sits and other staff related things.

Another reason would be that I can notify in advance if anything might happen or if I cannot join a staff meeting, I am very active during days off of school and during school I can get on for about couple of hours if necessary/needed. I can help with setting up with events so the players can have fun or I can help with staff meetings if I am asked. If I am told to do something by a higher up I will carry out my task and if I am asked before hand, but I am unable to attend/do I will notify in advance I cannot help.  Overall I am very chill and a nice dude. (Sorry about the situation the last staff app.)

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No, I have ever been banned. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes I have made a previous application on 5/28/20 at 1:48 pm.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: About 1-9 hours on days off, but during school around 1-4 hours.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I swim professionally and have been doing so for 4+ years.

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes, AppleAirPods.

Edited by AppleAirPods
Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the team!

I see you're online now, so I'll give you your rank. Find me in TeamSpeak to get your servergroups.

Please don't go on duty or use any commands until you have been trained by a LeadMod+.