31 minutes ago, cbozee said:

I mean what's there to argue here, its not a debate, either you want equality or not... thats the point... I don't see how theirs anything to disagree with there and if you do, I dont want to argue at this point

i never said i wanted to argue i just see people who will disagree because they are entitled to their own opinion and if you re-read what i said i stan for equality i never said i disagreed, wanted to argue, i just stated my opinion on the matter and thats it. 

• Like 1
7 hours ago, cbozee said:

in what way is this shit posting, not asking in a rude way just curious?

I fell asleep, but I will be honest. Just the way you presented the thread, and how you worded things, it honestly for me made it look like you were either joking, or just not presenting the topic in a very serious way. It was almost as if it was satire, but not in a good way, if you understand what I mean.

Here's is a Unpopular Opinion but i think it is one to be shared about this whole BLM Movement.

I think that this movement is an amazing step for Black Lives and all the people around it. Not only throughout history they were condemned to being slaves and forced to be in a country they did not want to be, But even after slavery was abolished they still live in fear about being shot by (Primarily ) White Cops and being discriminated against. This movement is a great step towards equality. Throughout American history protests and riots have gave way to making rights were see today (Gay Rights, Womens rights, and many more), However the riots we are seeing today are not for Black Lives matter. While i do see protests advocating for Black Lives and the equality that they demanded and requested for over 100 Years, The looting and destroying of other peoples property is not what the BLM Movement was about. 

The looting and the destruction of other peoples property is absolute ridiculous and the people that support this destruction saying "Its for George Floyd" are absolutely stupid and unmindful. From what I've seen in multiple videos it is primarily black (And partially other races) that are breaking into stores and homes. How is the lost live of a innocent black man a reason to break into peoples homes and peoples businesses a reason to destroy other peoples hard work. I support this movement for BLM and i hope it does change the way people thing about other races, However i do not support this looting and rioting against one another. How do you expect people to respect black lives and other races if all they see is you breaking into peoples homes and businesses.

As the old saying goes "Your actions speak louder than your words" and right now those people who intend to destory things people build are not fighting for a cause they are bandits. They are straight bandits. Speak your mind don't break shit.

If someone would like to comment on this and show me their perspective on it i would love to hear it, but as a nation a lot of people do not condone these actions.

• Agree 1
8 hours ago, LalaDeviluke said:

i never said i wanted to argue i just see people who will disagree because they are entitled to their own opinion and if you re-read what i said i stan for equality i never said i disagreed, wanted to argue, i just stated my opinion on the matter and thats it. 

I'm not saying you specifically, but referring to people who have a disagreement, idk what there is to disagree with, we want justice, peace and equality, if there's a disagreement to that.. sorry its not worth debating/arguing with me, ill move on to someone who wants to take the time to help instead of disagree. I also think that's genuinely part of the problem, the fact that people are willing to debate this blows my mind! you either want equality or you don't! same people who cringe react this or disagree are the same people who be slanging racist terms from what I've seen!!

5 hours ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I fell asleep, but I will be honest. Just the way you presented the thread, and how you worded things, it honestly for me made it look like you were either joking, or just not presenting the topic in a very serious way. It was almost as if it was satire, but not in a good way, if you understand what I mean.

in no way is advocating for peace and equality a joke to me,  sorry you took it that way but I really grew up watching my friends and family be fucked up by police

1 hour ago, BeMinxX said:

Here's is a Unpopular Opinion but i think it is one to be shared about this whole BLM Movement.

I think that this movement is an amazing step for Black Lives and all the people around it. Not only throughout history they were condemned to being slaves and forced to be in a country they did not want to be, But even after slavery was abolished they still live in fear about being shot by (Primarily ) White Cops and being discriminated against. This movement is a great step towards equality. Throughout American history protests and riots have gave way to making rights were see today (Gay Rights, Womens rights, and many more), However the riots we are seeing today are not for Black Lives matter. While i do see protests advocating for Black Lives and the equality that they demanded and requested for over 100 Years, The looting and destroying of other peoples property is not what the BLM Movement was about. 

The looting and the destruction of other peoples property is absolute ridiculous and the people that support this destruction saying "Its for George Floyd" are absolutely stupid and unmindful. From what I've seen in multiple videos it is primarily black (And partially other races) that are breaking into stores and homes. How is the lost live of a innocent black man a reason to break into peoples homes and peoples businesses a reason to destroy other peoples hard work. I support this movement for BLM and i hope it does change the way people thing about other races, However i do not support this looting and rioting against one another. How do you expect people to respect black lives and other races if all they see is you breaking into peoples homes and businesses.

As the old saying goes "Your actions speak louder than your words" and right now those people who intend to destory things people build are not fighting for a cause they are bandits. They are straight bandits. Speak your mind don't break shit.

If someone would like to comment on this and show me their perspective on it i would love to hear it, but as a nation a lot of people do not condone these actions.

antifa is primarily looting. tainting BLM image, but i appreciate your support man! anyways I've been to 3 protest, I've probably seen 90% white people looting the stores, just from what ive seen, and this is what I'm talking about.... white people and antifa loot the stores and taint BLM image, the people looting don't represent BLM... so don't take them at face value for this movement.... 

Edited by cbozee
11 hours ago, JimtheScubaDiver said:

To be honest, the post before he deleted it included him saying that he isn't gonna converse/defend about his ideas or beliefs, so... Idk if that's really a true discussion if he gets to place like eight layers of defense if someone tries to attack his ideologies.

because if you dont share the same belief that we should be equal, move on... nothing to talk about

4 minutes ago, cbozee said:

in no way is advocating for peace and equality a joke to me,  sorry you took it that way but I really grew up watching my friends and family be fucked up by police

I never said that was a joke, I'm saying the way you presented it seemed like a joke. I'm sorry that happened, but I think painting all police as bad/evil is just as bad of a mindset as painting all black people as thugs, or hoodrats or things like that. Both mindsets are very ignorant and close-minded. I've met a lot of cops who are very nice and friendly, along with black people at my work place that I genuinely enjoy being around, in fact one of my co-workers who's black got transferred to a different store because he got promoted and I miss him a lot because he helped me with getting better at the job I have and taught me how to do some things I didn't think of. He's from St. Louis, Missouri and he's genuinely one of the most fun and very hardworking people I've met in my life so far and I always looked forward to going to work each day just to hang around him because it actually made my work not feel so much like work. There is always going to be good and bad in the world, and unfortunately there's no way to stop that forever, that's just how humans are. I wish we weren't like that, but we are. You can try to limit it as much as you can, and that's what we should try to do, but to expect it to be gone forever is very naive. 

I'm just as mad about this incident and I love cops, but that's why I'm upset and angry. Not only was innocent life lost because some jackass cop decided it'd be a good idea to kneel on someone's neck for 8 minutes, but it puts those cops' lives at danger who joined the force to genuinely do good and protect people in an already very divided country during these times where they are hated by a lot of people because there are cops who  act like complete jackasses and idiots.

• Agree 2
4 minutes ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I never said that was a joke, I'm saying the way you presented it seemed like a joke. I'm sorry that happened, but I think painting all police as bad/evil is just as bad of a mindset as painting all black people as thugs, or hoodrats or things like that. Both mindsets are very ignorant and close-minded. I've met a lot of cops who are very nice and friendly, along with black people at my work place that I genuinely enjoy being around, in fact one of my co-workers who's black got transferred to a different store because he got promoted and I miss him a lot because he helped me with getting better at the job I have and taught me how to do some things I didn't think of. He's from St. Louis, Missouri and he's genuinely one of the most fun and very hardworking people I've met in my life so far and I always looked forward to going to work each day just to hang around him because it actually made my work not feel so much like work. There is always going to be good and bad in the world, and unfortunately there's no way to stop that forever, that's just how humans are. I wish we weren't like that, but we are. You can try to limit it as much as you can, and that's what we should try to do, but to expect it to be gone forever is very naive. 

I'm just as mad about this incident and I love cops, but that's why I'm upset and angry. Not only was innocent life lost because some jackass cop decided it'd be a good idea to kneel on someone's neck for 8 minutes, but it puts those cops' lives at danger who joined the force to genuinely do good and protect people in an already very divided country during these times where they are hated by a lot of people because there are cops who  act like complete jackasses and idiots.

I'm glad your upset as my community and piers are! it's a difficult time for everyone!  but I don't think all cops are bad, I think the justice system is bad... the problem with cops is their willingness to let things happen as we saw in the video.... to many times "good" cops sit there and watch as the "bad" cops commit injustice..... police can be the savior of my community or could be the detriment to my community.... and thats the problem... there should be consistency in minting good cops..... most jobs can't have a few bad apples, and the police are no exception. thank you for making your voice be heard and I appreciate your opinion my dude! genuinely I'm glad your upset with us!

Edited by cbozee
27 minutes ago, cbozee said:

antifa is primarily looting. tainting BLM image, but i appreciate your support man! anyways I've been to 3 protest, I've probably seen 90% white people looting the stores, just from what ive seen, and this is what I'm talking about.... white people and antifa loot the stores and taint BLM image, the people looting don't represent BLM... so don't take them at face value for this movement.... 

Around my area (Chicago) its primarily black looting with a few other races sprinkled in between. It ruins the image of this march of equality and makes the movement seem as though its give me free shit for equality.

4 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

Around my area (Chicago) its primarily black looting with a few other races sprinkled in between. It ruins the image of this march of equality and makes the movement seem as though its give me free shit for equality.

but just because you see black people looting I want you to not associate them with BLM, because trust me we don't like it as much as you guys! as I said in the post I deleted, I grew up on the southside and Westsides of chicago, I've seen the worst of people and sadly the worst of police. I protested here, and I protested back home in Chicago, the people apart of this movement want nothing more than equality and peace, all the rioting and looting isn't BLM.... at the end of the day even its still sad to me that rioting and looting is what people who don't care about the movement instantly go to instead of the thousands of innocent black lives lost

Edited by cbozee
  • The Garnut

Your original post was very blunt, saying you don't even give a fuck if anybody disagrees with you or blocks you, calling the server/community racist at times... then you proceeded to delete your own post? but yes, black lives do matter.

• Agree 1
24 minutes ago, Garnet said:

Your original post was very blunt, saying you don't even give a fuck if anybody disagrees with you or blocks you, calling the server/community racist at times... then you proceeded to delete your own post? but yes, black lives do matter.

same reason I deleted my post, thought hey it was too abrasive and forward, so I made it simple... and about calling the server racist at times, its just what ive seen. I made my point,  people saw it, I deleted it because i didn't like how I had worded it. and as far as me not caring about people disagreeing, I think ive stated why I believe they don't deserve a rebuttal, if you don't agree with equality then I don't want to argue about it... I don't think there's much to argue beyond that point because that's the primary goal of this post is to encourage equality!

Edited by cbozee