DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

I need some help.

D_Rose

1 hour ago, Murray said:

images?q=tbn:ANd9GcR7cEz4m70bW9Y-EHPpyFg

Volkswagen Golf Mk4 GTI 2003. Very cool and pretty fast and fuel efficient. Also cheap, between 3000-5600 depending on mileage. 

That is most likely the worst GTI and Golf that has ever existed. 

D Rose, if you want fuel economy, safety and cheap insurance German hatchbacks and small CC sedans are the way to go. (Bmw 1 series, golf mk 5+ avoid mk4 at all costs also avoid GTI branding, bmw 3 series diesel, old merc c,d,e class, vw polo, ford focus, ford fiesta, ford street ka - the list goes way on)

Japanese cars usually have more peppy engines which is nice to have but use more fuel than a kraut mile cruncher. They are typically just as if not more reliable than the previously mentioned vehicles (Garnet had a good list so just use that for the Japanese cars eith the exception of the toyota yaris which is a great little economical hatchback).

French hatchbacks id imagine are quite cheap in the US but thats for a reason, peugeot 206, 207, 106 are both lacking in the luxury department but get ~40-50mpg while not as much as the germans it is still impressive. Due to the simple 4 cylinder engines they dont tend to destroy themselves as fast as other cars due to a lack of new oil.

I dont know a whole lot about american cars other than your philosophy is often bigger is better in regards to engine and chassis so im going to let sonebody else inform you of good american choices.

British cars - dont get them unless you need to drive up a mountain and are prepared to fix it 13 times on that one journey.

Korean cars are also a fantastic choice as they are reliable, fuel efficient, safe, and not that ugly, not entirely sure about pricing though.

I dont need to tell you about indian or chinese cars.

Archived