Banned And Not Sure If Valid

poopa

In-game name: GoG poopa
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):(STEAM_0:1:183291062)

Staff members in-game name:Normal Cat
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident:1:30-1:40 6/2/20
Timezone:Eastern 
Ban Reason:Massrdm
How long were you banned for?:2 weeks
Proof of Ban:When loading into the server it says banned for 2 weeks.
Why should your ban be removed?: Well I guess based off rules it says they must be in the raid area and it also says you can kill the owner(s) of the base.unknown.png

I am kinda confused because rules 4 and 7's example.  So i'm not sure if I broke the rules because I killed the owners of the base.

and if a demotion or anything else in necessary i'm fine with that

Edited by fugga

https://streamable.com/rnmet8 

This is the clip we cleared the Mass ban with @proggy @GameClicher @GameClicher1 @minxx @Sc0pe You blatantly killed them when none of them were attacking you and you killed not just the owner but also the 2 guys in his party including the guy who was running away. Also It was clearly out of the base area which was behind the allyway.

Edited by BINLADINHOE
  • Like 1
2 minutes ago, GameClicher1 said:

@fuggaThey were not interfering nor countering in any way

Do u not see where it says owners of base

Its also weird that Binladin wanted me banned because he reported on someone elses behalf and then left the sit to the people to report me. but i understand why because im staff and I shouldnt have done that if I broke any rules.

• Disagree 2

-1 you called the raid in the middle of the street, which is a pretty far distance from that base you were going to. It says you may kill the owners if they're in the RAID AREA the raid area doesn't mean it's the whole map. In fact, I'm sure they probably didn't even know they were getting raided because you legit called the raid in the middle of the street. You can do that, yes, but that's if you were raiding any base that's nearby the street, I would not say that base in the alleyway is close to the street.

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

-1 you called the raid in the middle of the street, which is a pretty far distance from that base you were going to. It says you may kill the owners if they're in the RAID AREA the raid area doesn't mean it's the whole map. In fact, I'm sure they probably didn't even know they were getting raided because you legit called the raid in the middle of the street. You can do that, yes, but that's if you were raiding any base that's nearby the street, I would not say that base in the alleyway is close to the street.

It doesnt say where the raid area is 

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

i agree with him too, you have to be closer that was basically across the street -1 

Just now, fugga said:

It doesnt say where the raid area is 

I mean, it's quite common sense and I think you're just trying to be a smartass. I can't call a raid in suburbs, then run all the way into industrial and say I was raiding as I kill everyone there, that's not how that works. I know that's a far distance, but for a better example, you wouldn't call a raid at the base that's across the street from the PD that has the garage, then run over to the base with the ramp and start killing them.

• Like 2
22 minutes ago, BINLADINHOE said:

https://streamable.com/rnmet8 

This is the clip we cleared the Mass ban with @proggy @GameClicher @GameClicher1 @minxx @Sc0pe You blatantly killed them when none of them were attacking you and you killed not just the owner but also the 2 guys in his party including the guy who was running away. Also It was clearly out of the base area which was behind the allyway.

And I killed 3 people not 4 you can see in the killfeed. the owner and the 2 in his party

Just now, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

I mean 3 or 4 doesn't make a difference, 3+ is still mass, the punishment doesn't change.

Yes i know i just wanted to clarify

• Forums Moderator

Kinda scummy to kill someone across the street from their base ESPECIALLY as a staff member. The video Binladin showed is valid. I understand you called raid but literally across the street from their base? It's a valid ban for sure.

• Like 1