In-game name:HOT GIRL
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:462702966
Staff members in-game name:Poo cashh
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:142175524
Date & Time of incident:6/2/2020 7:18 pm 
Timezone: mst
Warn Reason:FDA
What happened? (include any proof): https://imgur.com/gncgbxL
Why should your warn be removed?: He did not speak to me about the punishment and left me on the  roof. and the fda was not fda me and my friend GoG ASH where moving bases and he deleted his props and buttons.him and i are prop buddies

Edited by HOT-GIRL
Fixing
  • Disagree 2

So I was basing with HOTGIRL and then we were gonna move bases so i started deleting my props such as my printer rack and all my buttons and then Diego Zavier was raiding and HOT Girl used the button to kill Diego and then he adverted over so we deleted buttons and all props to move to  a new base and then poo cash falsely warned HOT GIRL with out even talking to her.

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1

Id like to see a video evidence/recording or something that's more solid before giving out a +1 on this warn appeal. Cause it seems like a big misunderstanding aka a big mess. But if the staff  didn't check with both parties about what happened or if you do post proofs ill give this my +1.  For now I give it a -1

The proof Diego posted clearly HOT GIRL him far far away from the door. The warn was valid even tho Poo didn't check with HOT GIRL in the first place. And it seems like HOT GIRL is trying to find excuses to escape the warn.. -1

Edited by GrosCave

I was the person who reported you. 

https://streamable.com/eh7ep5 The fda, you can see from the clip u were killometres away from the door, there was no way you used a button on it. 

I reported you and then staff member Poo Cash  took the sit and went in your base and found no button. You got warned and jail for FDA. Which you did very much do. 

You then proceeded to join ts https://streamable.com/x48kj3 and you got mad because you got warned, you started saying the button got deleted by accident and you deleted the whole base because Gog ASH accidentally deleted one button. 

Your story you are telling on the forums are very different from what you admitted to on ts, your story is very inconsistent. 

I would also like to point out the perfect timing of the button getting deleted (Right after I reported you ). Also the first video should be proof enough of the FDA.

Not sure why you are lying about all of this instead of manning up and taking the warn, very disappointed.

• Toxic 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Agree 2
16 minutes ago, GrosCave said:

Id like to see a video evidence/recording or something that's more solid before giving out a +1 on this warn appeal. Cause it seems like a big misunderstanding aka a big mess. But if the staff  didn't check with both parties about what happened or if you do post proofs ill give this my +1.  For now I give it a -1

You clearly don't understand how reports work, basically it's innocent until proven guilty so the staff member has to show proof

• Toxic 1
4 minutes ago, OpTic Gunner said:

You clearly don't understand how reports work, basically it's innocent until proven guilty so the staff member has to show proof

So HOT GIRL has been false warned until Poo show us that the warn was valid. Is that a simple way to put it?

9 minutes ago, DiegoZavier said:

Not sure why you are lying about all of this instead of manning up and taking the warn, very disappointed.

this is flat out rude

2 minutes ago, GrosCave said:

So HOT GIRL has been false warned until Poo show us that the warn was valid. Is that a simple way to put it?

Did not talk to me about my punish ment at all

• Cringe 1
  • Disagree 1
1 minute ago, RyderCash said:

When i took the sit I went to your base and found no button.  I know that I did not talk to you during the sit and that was my fault but it was my first day staffing so i am trying to get used to doing sits good.  Diego Zavier has the proof that you were far away from the button with the link he said.

it would of been fine if you told me in advance but because you failed to do so I got very confused and made this report. 
to the others Stop being toxic twords me
I would of been able to accept the warn if i knew what i was being punished for

1 minute ago, GrosCave said:

Well we already got proof, I would think Diego proof is already good enough,  hot girl is clearly far back I don't know

2 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

this is flat out rude

Did not talk to me about my punish ment at all

It just sounds like you're trying to get r out of a warn, instead of reasoning with the proof that was showing you're just going to flat out lie,   lowest I seen from someone like you,.

not to bring this to off topic but I don't know why you're calling out Diego he's telling the truth 

2 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

it would of been fine if you told me in advance but because you failed to do so I got very confused and made this report. 
to the others Stop being toxic twords me
I would of been able to accept the warn if i knew what i was being punished for

Not trying to be rude here or anything, but how would you get confused? It seemed you knew what you were talking about when you were in the TS, knowing it related to Diego and the raid. I don't know what other context it would have been taken in, unless if you had some other instance of FDA which I don't think is the case.

1 minute ago, D Δ TONEDE Δ DDUCK said:

but how would you get confused?

i was confused for what im being punished for when im left on a roof no one talking to me and then get warned and jailed with 0% communication