HOT GIRL goin buh bye

Due to all the stress i put my self in to and pretty much everyone being dissapointed in me I think its my time to go.
reasons: I'm toxic, untrustworthy, picky , and just flat out mean.
as to keep this community a safer place I will resign from darkrp staff and darkrp it self.
I might be on TTT or SWRP but not DRP
@Garnet thank you for making this fun community
@Austin_Texas_Ranger thanks for getting me staff but its time for me to go love you babe ill give you 5 mil darkrp cash to make it up to you
@GrandDaddyStalin thanks for giving me a chance but I dont qualify my mental health needs so please be the best L admin we have
@proggy You can take my tags in ts I wont need them anymore and thank you for letting me do staffing on here.
@ajbedhead13 its been fun playing with you Keep up the good work
@Sc0pe hope to still see you in discord i'll see you around
@LASDSheriffDog ill never forget you you where one of the best mods on there. 
@eli_ ill be seeing you in SWRP
@Fetn the one person who supported me the most
anyone not listed let me know

Good bye...

Edited by HOT-GIRL
Fixing
  • Forums Moderator
7 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

@eli_ ill be seeing you in SWRP

I'll see you there then :).

Sorry to see you're mental health is bad right now. This lockdown hasn't been good for anyones ngl. You will be missed by the DRP community. Let me know if you wanna join 41st on SWRP. 

reasons: I'm toxic, untrustworthy, picky , and just flat out mean.

Feel free to message me on discord anytime if you need someone to talk to. 

*CANNON SHOT* HOT GIRL has been slain.

Edited by eli_
  • Haha 1

as to keep this community a safer place I will resign from darkrp staff and darkrp it self.

Some people say you aren't staff currently anyways, just saying, you might wanna remove that if that's true.

Other than that, I'll cya around. I do hope you start to feel better, and maybe one day you will come back. Until then, just try to keep your head up! 🙂 

• Agree 5
5 minutes ago, Communist_Marshal said:

Damn really sucks to see you leave I was just getting to know you.  I don’t know what else to say you were nice.

you got my discord so we should be able to play the other game/servers
your right though it does seem that the team attacks you when you go to make a application.
thats something i wont have to worry about anymore hehe all i know is that the clock is ticking and time is running out slowly for each and everysingle one of us... *tick tock* 

Edited by HOT-GIRL
Fixing
  • Toxic 1
47 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

your right though it does seem that the team attacks you when you go to make a application.

I don't think this is true entirely. At least not from what I had seen on the staff application for DarkRP. We were trying to just point out that they should do a appeal. I wont bring this up any more however so no arguments erupt, but I believe communist marshal does know that was the case, at least from some of our ends. I'm not gonna lie, but it's kind of toxic to bring that up within this. This also didn't have much if anything to do with you, so you might not understand the entire situation of why Communist Marshals App. was denied.

47 minutes ago, HOT-GIRL said:

thats something i wont have to worry about anymore hehe all i know is that the clock is ticking and time is running out slowly for each and everysingle one of us... *tick tock* 

What does this even mean? If your referencing hurting yourself, then please, call some sort of emergency line. If not, then what does this even mean? Cryptic messages like that won't help anybody out.

Just trying to point out these things for you, I hope I don't bother you too much. And if you are possibly thinking about hurting yourself (Based on the 2nd statement) please get help. You aren't alone. I'm happy to talk to you if you need a place to vent too if you really need some guy to talk to. Although I don't know how much help I can be other than that...

Have a awesome day, and feel free to message me if you do need somebody to talk to. 🙂 (My Discord is in my Signature, or you can msg me on here.)

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
  • Like 1

To add on I am not really the best person but I will say something if you are gonna do something call somebody please. But with the entire staff attacking it's not really true although they did go a bit overboard in which is bad on their part they were trying to get the truth sorry to hear about everything hope the best comes out of this situation for you

8 minutes ago, Fetn said:

To add on I am not really the best person but I will say something if you are gonna do something call somebody please. But with the entire staff attacking it's not really true although they did go a bit overboard in which is bad on their part they were trying to get the truth sorry to hear about everything hope the best comes out of this situation for you

It’s getting figured out rn