DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

AwesomeAidan0221 Signing Out

Never would have thought this day would come. From 2GA SSP Aidan and 2GA LT Porche to 2GA Marshal Aidan and GRU SGT Porche to 18A COL Aidan and PDSS Captain Porche, you have been there for me for just about all of it. I look back on the days of you and Viva and I in 2GA and I smile remembering them. I guess all 3 of us don't really play anymore and with you're resignation that makes it full circle. But we can't be sad remembering those days, but rather be happy that they happened. How many wonderful people on this server got to call you a great friend? I know i was able to, and that makes me proud knowing that that SNS I +1d back in 2GA became the Manager of this great server alongside other respectable people. Aidan, brother, I understand that sometimes when trying to please everyone, you can end up losing yourself, and you my brother are worth 2 of every person that called you a dictator. Always gonna love you brother. Peace.

I literally woke up and read this and I think im in a dream or something, guess not, I wish i was though. I just want to say that Aidan you have been one of my favorites from when I joined back on the server from a long break back in April. You inspired me to join Gb and you set me straight and redirected me from my ways of toxicity and cockyness. I just want to thank you for that and for all the times in the TS that we laughed together and joked, Im going to miss those times. SHIT BRO. Now Im crying. Anyways, Aidan, /me salutes and godspeed.

I feel you with this. I was getting behind in my school projects and work right when I resigned from staff and the server in general. Take a break, stay in touch with people, get your work done, then come back and just vibe with your friends. 

Learn from the experiences you had as Manager and try to apply some of the lessons you learned down the road, (also put this as leadership experience on your resume Pogchamp).

The server is fun to play on when you have no responsibilities nor dedication to one specific faction.

Best of luck man!

Edited by Praetor_Don
  • Like 1

Are you leaving the community entirely or just stepping away from MRP? Either way, sad to see you leave. I don't think I agreed with a lot of the changes you made to MRP before I left personally,  but you were a great friend and leader when I was under 2GA with you. I wish you the best of luck with whatever the fuck you do next lmao.

Add me on discord btw, PrisonNightmare#7061 Lets play together or some shit, maybe you can play Valorant w/ me and @Fetn lmao

• Agree 1

I remember form CS Desert you were only a SSP me you miller porche and rockminer we had some very good times especially when you hated me from when you were marshal i remember when you were becoming a KST and you were AFK i will miss shooting you in the war or just talking to you you were great man 

/me salutes 

Aidan.. The man.. You will forever be one of my most favorite staff members to ever be on this server. I have so much respect for you for everything you have done for me and the community as a whole. I wont stop Wuaghing sometimes when I hear your name. Goodluck out there aidan. It's been real homie❤

• Haha 1

Really hits me to see you go man 😞 ever since i came back in august you're one of the first people i became friends with and helped me throughout my time on the server. Best of luck to you in the future and keep in touch ❤️ 

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1

0221 gang represent

You've been a great guy through and through since I stepped into the server in your 2GA. Despite drama and controversy around my time as manager, you were a great guy to have by my side even when I had doubts. I'm sorry I left the server like, as soon as you got manager. I didn't really get to see all the great shit you did, I just heard about it 2nd hand through forums. 

You were a great 2nd IC in my GB, and would often curb my worst impulses as a leader. I've got a lot of respect for you man, sucks to see you go.

• Agree 1