CG SCPL 4704 Ghost - RepublicOps Leadership Application

[IC] RP Name: CG SCPL 4704 Ghost 
[OOC] SWRP Playtime: 48 hours 
[OOC] SteamID:  0:0:45012410
[OOC] Age:15 

[OOC] Past SWRP/GG Leadership: I'm commander wolffe in another swrp server and have lead battalions into battle before. I've also lead squads on patrols on GG as well as telling people where to go ( CG wise ) when Fox isn't on. : I have leadership experience,  I am capable under stressful situations and can make sure my troops are always in line. I've also had a lot of experience in the field making sure everything is in order and no brother gets left behind. 

[IC] Why do you wish to join Republic Operations: I  want to take some stress off of Fox and let him be able to focus on more important things whilst I help manage shock. I also want to help others if they need it and show what I can do in a leadership situation.  I wish to become one to bring forward all I have learned and be able to forward them within my try-outs and trainings towards the other troopers within my battalion/regiment. As well as attempt to provide the best CG group for this server. As someone who's had experience within the line of CG in the past, I feel like I could bring the skills I've learned from previous experiences and add them onto this server via those under my ranks and be able to develop them into those who don't just minge around with the equipment and actually want to make the server a fun place to be. I want CG to show as much seriousness and professionalism as possible when it comes to it.

[IC] What do you feel is the role of Republic Operations: I think ROps is to help their battalion and other people if they need it. I also think its about helping get new people introduce new people to the server and show that we enforce rules highly and help them if they have any questions. finally, I feel like its to help commanders do more important work as they know someone has got their battalion under control and don't have to worry.  

[OOC/IC] Why should we choose you over other applicants?  The first reason why i feel i should be picked over other applicants is because i have the experience and know what running the 212th should look like. the second reason is because of my leadership style i can be laid back at times but i know when i have too be serious and lay down the rules and punishments. The third reason i feel i should be picked over other applicants is because as a commander on another server i take any and all complaints seriously and try too be as unbiased as i can and get both sides of the story before making a decision about what to do. I've got a lot of experience leading troopers, making docs, and running a battalion. i also know how to make a efficentley run battalion and i would make sure they know how to properly arrest/want someone aswell as knowing whento enforce the rules. 

[OOC] Have you ever been punished on a Garnet Gaming Server? (Warns, Bans - even if appealed) never. 
[OOC] How much time can you contribute a day? school days: 6 hours ( apart from Mondays and Tuesdays because of a personal thing.) weekends: pretty much all day. 
[OOC] Do you understand that this application being accepted does NOT guarantee your position, that an interview may be needed, and your position is subject to SWRP Management Approval/Oversight? Y/N: yes, I understand. 
[OOC] Do you understand that your position may be terminated at any time, bypassing the strike system, for any reason deemed fit by CG Command and/or SWRP Management? Y/N: yes. 

Edited by a101kyle

I like you, you’re very dedicated, it sucks that your time zone is GMT, but you are active in the mornings, and we could use someone on at those times. I think a good option would be starting you at CPO and you can work your way up from there. I have no problems with you and you seem like a good guy. +1

• Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Ghost is a very cool guy and is strong in his RP. I believe he deserves a higher position in CG. You seem dedicated to the server and you truly want to help it for the better. Would love to see you higher up in CG

+1

• Like 1
  • Community Director

5SInMLv.png?2  uT7fjUw.png?3

Approved, Pending Interview

You have been tentatively approved for the position of: Coruscant Guard Sergeant Major/Republic Navy Senior Petty Officer. You have been a good help to Coruscant Guard, and your application is well written. Your efforts have been noticed and appreciated. We will sit down with in 48 hours for a brief interview.

(Please note this decision is subject to approval by SWRP Management)

- CAPT Huxly

( @Phantom Lock Temporarily Please )

• Like 1