Bring Back Reserves

huskaii

Bring back reserves?  

69 members have voted

1. 1. Should Reserves Be Brought Back?

• Yes
    • No

I was literally just about to make this suggestion, +1.

Literally everyone I talk to supports this. Reserves are crucial. Brings players back. A PDSS ENSR hopped on the other day, we told him reserves removed, he left a couple minutes later. There are probably many cases of this. Bring them back, we all love them. There is no reason someone who has put in plenty of time in a faction should have nothing to show off for it. Enlisted reserves included. Not just officers.

Edited by Hashim

+1

Like it or not, US is having issues in war. I've gone on as a PVT and attempted to give newer privates and players flank routes and tips. Naturally, they don't listen. Rank is a powerful motivator.

A lot of older players also have reserves in US SOC factions, so they can help out there too. From discussions in OOC today, most people want to see reserves return, within reason.

For Garnet, I know you and Aidan decided to remove reserves. But for the arguments made for that aren't valid. There's still no progression system, people want to go to the faction their friends are in, and it will always be like that.

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

please use the correct format so that this suggestion has at least a chance of getting accepted

But my opinion on reserves coming back is for sure +1. Reserves getting removed was an idea by Shrimps and I dont even know why reserves were an issue at all. Now that they are gone, people still faction hop which if im correct, was one of the main reasons why they were removed. Another reason they were removed was to prevent minging on reserve whitelists and here i will provide a solution that was apparently too hard to do while we had reserves, REMOVE THEM

EDIT :  I would even be okay if reserves were only given to officers. i personally think that would be better in preventing the minging on reserve whitelists if the solution above seriously doesnt work

Edited by Flak
  • Agree 1

+1, Bring back reserves. There was literally 0 Reason for them to be removed. If it's being abused like many others have said, remove them. This will also allow a lot more players to return back to US which will hopefully balance out the current issue that is occurring on MRP.

Yeah, some people wonder why older players, including myself, don’t come back to the server often - we have no place when we come back. If I could at least hang out with the current group of people in my old factions I’d feel a lot better than being treated as a PVT in 2GA.

+1

+1 

I agree with bringing reserves back but only Officer reserves, I don’t think a player should get reserves for a faction when they have barely done anything for it and just played it for like a month or two. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 1
1 minute ago, DannKeb said:

+1 

I agree with bringing reserves back but only Officer reserves, I don’t think a player should get reserves for a faction when they have barely done anything for it and just played it for like a month or two. 

Totally agree. They should at least have a slight feel that they're earned. And not being handed out to people who sit in a faction for 5 days just to have a whitelist. This is obviously going to get large support from the community, honestly i think reserves should be like the 1st "nerf" when they had little to no perms, basically just the whitelists.  And a slight mishap can get it removed.

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion had been Denied

Reserves are still a thing, they are approved by executives.
The changes that were made to reserves are not subject to change at this time.

Edited by D_Rose
  • Like 2
  • Cringe 6
  • Spicy 1
  • Friendly 2
  • Disagree 24
  • Agree 4