The Arena

• 2 weeks later...

I love this idea there really isnt more i can say on it,  it would take some semi new programming but from what it looks like it looks viable from what proggy said so im going to give this a +1 (i know im kinda late to this one)

I love this idea there really isnt more i can say on it,  it would take some semi new programming but from what it looks like it looks viable from what proggy said so im going to give this a +1 (i know im kinda late to this one)

23 hours ago, Erza_austin said:

I know I'm no longer staff but it still needs to be said again, the problem isn't  just the gun name but also the fact that that's more damages that add to the log= faster damage log reset

• 4 weeks later...
Guest proggy

spacer.png

Accepted

We'll see how we can implement an Arena where legal PvP can take place. This may take a bit if it is going to happen.
Thank you for the suggestion. 🙂 

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not.