HairyToes Ban Appeal

In-game name: HairyToes
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:0:223631899
Staff members in-game name: Shin Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): STEAM_0:056149817
Date & Time of incident: 6/11 at about 11:30 am
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Unintentional Mass RDM
How long were you banned for?: 1 week
Proof of Ban: https://imgur.com/eR6GVUU
What happened? (include any proof): I was basing with a few of my friends and we had a KOS sign in front of our base titled "KOS past this sign". The sign was slightly in front of the building so to defend our base I would kill people who went past the sign. I ended up killing someone who went past the sign but was on the sidewalk. I later learned that doing that was considered RDM and that I could only kill those who went onto the entrance of the garage. I was reported by BigDaddyTrev to Shin Tsukimi and it was decided that I mass RDM'd because BigDaddyTrev said that he had video proof of me wrongfully killing 3 people.
Why should your ban be removed?:

I believe that my ban should be removed because I think there was a misunderstanding during the sit. BigDaddyTrev claimed that he had proof that I massed but I am not sure if Shin looked at it. I never got a chance to see it. Shin asked me if it was true if I rdm'd three people, and when I responded that I ended up killing people who were on both the sidewalk and the opening of the garage. I think he took this as me admitting to Mass RDMing when I was just trying to tell him what I did. He also asked me if I had any proof or knew how many people I wrongfully/rightfully killed, and I told him that I didn't know exactly and I didn't want to give him a fake number. 

If this ban appeal does get accepted, I don't wish for Shin to receive any repercussions. It was an honest misunderstanding, and he was super nice to deal with during the sit!

Edited by BigMcThankiesfromMcSpankies
  • Like 1

Alright, I will 100% say they should get unbanned. First off, I didn't even want to ban them, but I had thought that if they admitted I had to ban them. I talked to Diego, and he said that it is truly up to the moderator/admin whether somebody gets banned or not in the end. Second off, you were incredibly nice during the sit. Third off, I never truly got the video from BigDaddyTrev (as I should have) and instead once I had thought you admitted, immediately began to go through logs to clarify how many people you killed. I should of made sure to get the video first just to be safe, and as such, I am at fault here 100%. Fourth, I do also believe we weren't on the same page, and that we were misunderstanding each other. I do apologize for the inconvenience. @Spilq or @proggy I would really appreciate it if this person was unbanned. Had I known the following stuff, and had I made sure to get the video he claimed to have, I would probably of not banned them. I am willing to take any repercussions this could cause, and I am truly sorry @BigMcThankiesfromMcSpankies for the inconvenience once again. 
I am 100% at fault here, and next time I will be more accountable. Usually I make sure to get videos, so I honestly do not know what was going through my head in that sit. I do believe it was mostly the fact that I had thought they were admitting (Which they kind of did) and that once somebody admitted, I thought I had to 100% ban them. (Diego once again has told me in the end it is up to the actual administrator whether or not somebody deserves the ban.)

100% a +1 for ban removal from me

Sorry about this whole situation,
Zack. (Shin Tsukimi, Aka ZeroTheThirdIII)

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII

Accepted 

The whole situations seems like a big miss understanding between the staff member and & @BigMcThankiesfromMcSpankies 

@ZeroTheThirdIII Has been talked to make sure this mistake wont happen again.

He will not receive any major repercussions as this does seem like a honest mistake.

You will be unbanned, sorry for the inconvenience.

@proggy Lock & Move Please