In-game name: MRP Horse
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_1:1:177961535
Staff members in-game name: Shin Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:0:56149817
Date & Time of incident: 7:20 PM 6/13/2020
Timezone: EST
Warn Reason: RDM
What happened? (include any proof):

I was warned for RDM because I was told I could not base with people as a Spartan. I told shin that I had no props/printers/anything that would consider the area I kos'd the reporter in my base. I simply was enforcing a KOS sign by my party. He told me that I cant be in a party with other people because I was a spartan. I reviewed the MOTD and did not find this rule anywhere and was told to make an appeal if I thought that I wasnt basing and the warn was unfair.

Why should your warn be removed?:
I had no intentions of basing with the people I was in a party with I was simply just enforcing their KOS. I understand PD can not base and I do not consider this basing. If there was a rule specifically stating that PD members can no be in a party with people Outside the PD therefore not allowing them to enforce KOS rules I would understand but I just dont see anything like that.

• Cringe 1

In this appeal, you are admitting to FailRP. Civil Protection should not be basing, or be in a party with any raiding classes. @ZeroTheThirdIII should have warned you for FailRP, however proof should be shown for the RDM. If this appleal is accepted or denied, it could lead to a FailRP warn of proof is shown for that.

Edited by Clicher
Improper grammar O_O
6 minutes ago, GameClicher1 said:

In this appeal, you are admitting to FailRP. Civil Protection should not be basing, or be in a party with any raiding classes. @ZeroTheThirdIII should have warned you for FailRP, however proof should be shown for the RDM. If this appleal is accepted or denied, it could lead to a FailRP warn of proof is shown for that.

I don't think proof should be shown as He's already admitting to the rdm , as you can't really enforce a KOS sign unless you're actually trying to kill someone. That's what enforcing means

1 hour ago, GameClicher1 said:

be in a party with any raiding classes.

Thats not in the rules last time I checked nor did I state any of them were "Raiding" Classes they were basing inside of a bank. And didnt partake in any raids whilst I was in the party with them. I simply made this appeal because a Staff Member told me I should make it after I stated that I was in a party with other people. No were in the rules does it state PD are not allowed to be in a party with raiding classes?

The only issue I have here is it not being stated specifically that I cant be in a party with raiding classes if you can show the rule where it states that that is not allowed ill be on my way I asked 4 times in admin chat and it was never stated.

Edited by horsegarrysmod