DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

Massive Prop Pack - Suggestion

special

Addon: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=855631618

Reasoning: The Massive Prop Pack contains over 300 props that vary for different purposes. Gamemasters can use this pack and choose from a variety of props to set their scenery for their event. Adding this pack will also add more props to be able to buy for the battalion's bunks. There are so many unique props ported from the SWTOR game and honestly just look really nice. Many servers have this addon and I've used this pack many times before too.  One issue is that I'm pretty sure the owner of that prop pack has a lua file called 'advert.lua' that adverts the owners community discord which is pretty childish but it is very easy to remove. You can simply just remove the 'advert.lua' file. I recommend to just open the workshop link to the addon and look at the preview of it to see each prop. Thank you. 

• Forums Moderator

Would add a lot more props for GM's to utilize during events. Would help for immersion, and just several events where they could use these. Would also make bunk decoration far more vast and much nicer. Would love to see this on the server.

+1

• 1 month later...
  • Forums Moderator

Accepted
This is honestly needed for the future of this server. Having all of these props will let us go much more in depth with events.
Excited to use some of these.

@Enigma lock and move please.