Tesla Staff Application

Tesla

In-game name:  Tesla
Age [minimum 15 y/o]: 17
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:526383088
Warns: 4 ( all for self damage and all over a month ago
Timezone: PST
Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]: | 2GA KPT Tesla has played for 370:42:16.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Millerjerm,Zachman
Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

I think I would be a good choice for staff as I'm 17 and I have been talking to soc factions and base RU to make myself more known. This shows some dedication from my last staff app. I also have a job managing school and managing my time on the server still being active. I may not be the most known on the server but most of the Russian military knows me and likes me, and I try to lead by example whenever I play. I am now an KPT and am working my way up the RU side hoping to one day become marshal. I will put this in now I only play RU side as of the moment but I do talk to some US and I am going to be playing US a bit after I cycle through 2GA.i have gone up in hours and have been active a lot more showing my dedication to the server. I also encourage good play and fair play. I try to interact with everyone I can and try to form more friendships then just people I play with. I consider the people I play with my family.

I also have Zachman and also MillerJerm to show as a reference to show that I truly want to have a bigger role in the server and am always doing what needs to be done. I hate when people minge fail rp and rdm,and upholding these rules would mean a lot to me. One thing I would do as a staff member is come up with new events to keep people enjoying the server and possibly get player count up by adding new events or suggesting new things to do. I also come online late at night most nights I'm on the server until around 1am, or sometimes even later. Right now I'm trying to make sims for 2GA more RP and Bring back RP Based Combat Training to get the servers more active and make everyone hawmore fun. I wanna make sure everyone on late night upholds the rules. I could be online at night when other staff get off to reduce the stress on the staff. I am most active from 11am-12 midnight. I'm currently working with all of ru to help in any way I can with the server and the player count. I'd love to come and help people resolve the issues they have and make the server a better place. I really hope I can make staff to help everyone out and make new friends to play with. as staff I would try and work my way up the ranks when I can id love to hose events for people and even suggest new ones to the managers or to garnet himself to try and make more variety. This is why I think I would be a good staff choice

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details only warned all for self damage and again over a month ago
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: yes  may 1st
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3-10 hours depending on work

Edited by Tesla
  • Like 4

+1

Ever since Tesla has been on the server he has been nothing but really nice and helpful. He’s a very mature officer and strives to be greater. He’s been working hard to be staff material for awhile and I fully approve both this app and him being staff. The only thing that concerns me personally is activity but work is work. Besides that I think you are a great candidate for staff.

Edited by WhiteBolt
  • Community Director

+1 Before the "-1 you don't play US", you don't have to. Your application is well written, you seem dedicated to the server, and the staff team can benefit from that. The few times we've talked you've been extremely nice. You took the criticism on your last application and improved and used it constructively. Good Luck

• Agree 1

Mhmmm....

Since you last applied, I've seen you mature a little more, and I haven't seen you Self damaging on RPG since I informed you about it back on Siberia.
You seem to be respectful whenever I interact with you, And I think that's enough for me to tell that you're on the right track.
+1