Loading Screen jokes

The Army has spent the last decade experimenting with genetic manipulation in an effort to create "the perfect soldier" by combining DNA from an infantryman and a gorilla. So far all they've been able to create is a "smarter Marine."

What do you call a Marine with an IQ of 160? A platoon.

There are only two branches of the military: Army and Navy. Air Force is a corporation and the Marines are a cult.

Did you know MARINE is an acronym? It stands for My Ass Rides In Naval Equipment or Muscles Are Required, Intelligence Not Expected.

ARMY is an acronym: Aren't Really Men Yet

Best part of Don't Ask Don't tell being repealed, now we can admit we have a Navy.

How do you separate the men from the boys in the Navy? With a crowbar.

USMC always looking for a few good men and so are the women.

What is the main duty of the Marines? Make sure Army never get their feet wet.

What did the Navy say to the Coast Guard? We'll SEAL you later!

Two Marines walked down a road when one spotted a dog licking itself. One Marine says to the other, "I wish I could do that." The other Marine looks at him, shaking his head. "You might get bit."

How is being in the military like a blowjob? The closer to discharge, the better you feel.

Why do Marine families have the cutest kids? Because their fathers aren't Marines.

The Coast Guard are not issued life jackets because if their ship sank they could just wade to shore.

USMC where men are men and so are the women.

The Air Force is a perfectly acceptable alternative to military service.

All for MRP. I had to think way back for some of these.

• Like 1
  • 5 weeks later...
On 7/23/2018 at 6:36 PM, The King of Rohan said:

i still think Maple was a worse allah 

Niggas still be talking shit even after ive been gone for 2 years now. I apologize for actually trying to have fun and not be a stuckup hardass like everyone else.