Debating on scrapping or finishing

So, I was given a quite heavy client project. A total of 22 clips which with how much I try to do alot in my edits will probably take a little bit to finish. But I wanted your guys's opinions on the project so far. 

SONG: Chelsea Wolfe - Iron moon.

Let me know what you all think. Also just switched from sony vegas to after effects so let me breathe 

Also ignore the shitty shake on the first shot imma fix it today 

Edited by Redacted
  • Cringe 2
  • Spicy 1
  • Creative 1

Real opinion 

I think the point of montages are to see the sick shot, but it’s kind of hard to see it with how it’s edited. For example in both the clips, as soon as the shot is fired it’s hard to tell what’s going on because of the color change and flashes. I’d suggest you make the actual shot clearer and maybe improve editing right before and after the shot. If it’s a big project and you know you can finish it, then you should. 

• Cringe 1
9 hours ago, bishopil said:

Real opinion 

I think the point of montages are to see the sick shot, but it’s kind of hard to see it with how it’s edited. For example in both the clips, as soon as the shot is fired it’s hard to tell what’s going on because of the color change and flashes. I’d suggest you make the actual shot clearer and maybe improve editing right before and after the shot. If it’s a big project and you know you can finish it, then you should. 

Much appreciated. When it comes to my edits I make attempts at showing creativity in effects wether its on the shots or on cinematics. I want to go for what can be appealing to people on either simplicity or complexity. Ill aim for removing shit that is blinding on shots and take a stab at most subtle effects!

• Creative 1