Bleach's Ban Appeal

Bleach

I am going to +1 mainly because I know bleach personally. He is quite a dumbass constantly but he can be flat out and all serious when he needs to be. Along with with. Back when he was banned, Buddha has banned for 6 months on the same reason. Yet bleach was perma banned. I definitely feel as if bleach is ready to return to the community as a whole. Goodluck.

Edited by Redacted
  • Agree 1

Hey man I love you to death but I have to -1 this app. You're a great friend and where overall one of the reasons I stayed around so long. But you just always had a negative rep on the community. Also as of now in my opinion the server isn't doing very well with it's lack of understanding and very strict policies. I don't think you would either A enjoy your time or B do well inside the community as a whole. I feel like you would still have a very negative shroud surrounding you. You make a ton of jokes I understand that but the community has changed and with your unpredictable drinking habits too could result in another ban. Overall I don't think the server is a safe place for you and many people will still hold unneeded grudges. 

Edited by Gamma
  • Friendly 1
  • Sad 1
  • Agree 2

Due I don’t know you well, but for some reason when the whole Buddha situation went down every tile you saw me on ts you would go after me and every time you spoke you would just straight up be toxic towards me which wasn’t cool. Mind you this was 2 months ago at most.  I believe in a second chance though, I’m gonna +1 because I feel through your paragraphs you’ve really changed. 

• Agree 1

+1

I’ve known Bleach for a long time now.  I don’t think in any instances I find Bleach to the point where he was extremely toxic. I do believe in second chances and I do believe Bleach should deserve it. I have definitely seen improvement of Bleach with his overall toxicity. 

+1

Despite what happened, Bleach has been an incredibly nice and genuine guy. He constantly is interacting with the community and leaving a positive impression on people, and is in general an amazing guy to be around. I can say without a doubt that Bleach has changed for the better, and wants to return to MRP to make a difference. He has had a lot of time to reflect on what he's done, and it shows. Bleach has become a new person, and I believe he deserves a second chance. 

+1
As with the Topshot appeal, Bleach has shown that when interacting with him normally, The dude isn't really toxic (Unless we're all fucking around on omegle)
I believe that given the circumstances, He should be unbanned

Easy +1

Over the past 2-3 weeks I've gotten to know bleach very well. Even though yes he got banned for saying some bad things I personally believe that he has changed. I talk to him almost everyday now and he is extremely nice to ANYONE who enters the same channel as him even to the people he might not necessarily like. I will be honest though the only time I do see him being toxic is when it everyone being toxic to each other so it is not like he is being toxic for no reason and it is all fun and games. He is fun to play games with and I would love to see him make  a comeback onto the server! Good Luck!

• Like 1