In-game name: Price

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:210147981
Warns: None
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Playtime?: 146:50:48
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES]
    Referral(s): [none]
    Past experiences as staff: [I was a metro rp staff member for 6 months until it shut down]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [Why should we choose you over other applicants? I believe the reason you should choose me for staff is that I will be the most active staff at night and day depending on the day of the week. I have spent most of my free time on the server and plan on not going inactive any time soon. Because I love the server and everything on it and I want to contribute to the community and make it a fun safe place with no minging / minges. I have been on the server for at least around 28 days and I want to help the server in a way to keep the peace that we have besides that I hope u will at least think about it I met a lot of good people and I want to help keep StarWars RP safe and worry-free. Being apart of this community for this long I believe will give me an advantage from other applicants. I know the community, and I’m willing to help with anything given to me. I’m very level headed, a fast learner, and ready for any challenge. I want to contribute more to the community and give a fun safe environment for players to be in. While I am great them with nice manners every day of the week and receive a smile and hopefully be well known in the server as a helpful person that you can talk to any time of the week if you have server problems. I want to be that staff who will help them no matter what. And that is why you should choose me over other applicants. Thanks for reading.]

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server?  I have never been banned on any server or punished
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have made no previous apps
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:4 hours during day and 6 hours during night 
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? none
Did you read the staff rules?: icankillu567

Edited by matthewm
fixing it up

Paragraph is hella weak my guy.
You need to be extensive as to why you should be chosen, As I'll say on every app that does this "You should choose me, because I'll do my job" is not exactly the strongest reasoning.
Change it up and you'll have a better chance at being accepted, because at the moment, it looks like you're going to get denied.

After re-reading the updated application, here’s my input:

You say a lot of good personality qualities, that would be good for staff, but I’m wondering if you actually have them. You have some staff experience which is nice. You have shown your dedication to the server in recent time, that’s always a plus, but we want to make sure you don’t burn out as soon as you get staff. 

With that being said, I don’t think it’s enough of one side to make me +1 or -1, so I will remain neutral for the time being.

Edited by Bortnik_
Updated app
5 hours ago, Snapper said:

I don't want to pile on about the paragraphs, but in total, these are just two run on sentences. Break them up a bit and add a little more and you can get 2 paragraphs.

Other than that, you're dedicated and active. If you can fix the paragraphs, I'd give you a +1

He would need stronger reasons than just “I’ll do my job” mentality. Did you read the sentences ?

• Community Director
On 6/24/2020 at 5:19 PM, Snapper said:

Other than that, you're dedicated and active. If you can fix the paragraphs, I'd give you a +1

I completely agree.

Put a bit more into the paragraphs and I'll +1, you're active - and I think with a bit training you'd be a decent good staff member 🙂 

EDIT: You've edit your application like we've asked, which shows an ability to listen to criticism and improve +1

Edited by AlexConway

-1 for now for previously stated reasons. Not much effort put into the app. 

Thank you @eli_ for notifying me of the changes.  

After seeing the updated version of the application and how you've put more effort in, combined with the feedback of other community members, I'm happy to give you my +1. Good luck!

Edited by MoldyHotpocket
application revised
  • Agree 1
  • Forums Moderator
On 6/24/2020 at 7:35 PM, Alex Conway said:

I completely agree.

Put a bit more into the paragraphs and I'll +1, you're active - and I think with a bit training you'd be a decent good staff member 🙂 

On 6/25/2020 at 10:47 AM, MoldyHotpocket said:

-1 for now for previously stated reasons. Not much effort put into the app. 

On 6/24/2020 at 2:18 PM, WhiteBolt said:

Honestly paragraphs are extremely weak, haven't seen you on forums at all which I think should be almost a requirement considering the community would get know you more. 

On 6/24/2020 at 1:02 PM, Zachman said:

same reasons above your paragraphs are very small and they need to be much larger

On 6/24/2020 at 12:59 PM, Homast said:

Paragraph is hella weak my guy.
You need to be extensive as to why you should be chosen, As I'll say on every app that does this "You should choose me, because I'll do my job" is not exactly the strongest reasoning.
Change it up and you'll have a better chance at being accepted, because at the moment, it looks like you're going to get denied.

Wanted to make sure you guys see the updated version of the app.

But anyway, Brandon has been a good figure in 41st since he joined. When he got to SGT he immediately wanted to start doing tryouts for me. Which I think shows determination. He's very active and as Conway said, with a bit of training he could be a decent staff member. His application is fine, nothing too amazing but I think he deserves a shot to be staff.

Good luck.

+1

Edited by eli_
  • Informative 1
  • Community Director

f6cjZ8x.png
Accepted

Your application was iffy at best during the beginning, nonetheless you decided to use the criticism provided to your advantage and improve yourself/your application. To me, that's an important attribute of a staff member, ability to take criticism. Outside of that, you help new players; and show consistent activity - worthy of a chance. If Garnet has any discrepancies he can overrule.

Do not use any commands until I can train you

@Garnet - Lock and Move please