Iron's Staff App #?

In-game name: IronFetus33
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:64877890
Warns: none
Timezone: EST
Playtime?: | IronFetus33 has played for 2182:53:44.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] 
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Spilq, Proggy
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I suppose 2 separate occasions  
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I have been a part of this community for over a year now. I know my way around the server, I know the people that play the server, and I know the community. I miss being part of the community and am getting tired of playing league of legends by myself. I have been on the server every other night for the past 2-3 weeks now and have decided that I would like to be a part of the staff team again. I will admit that I won't be as active as I was a year ago, simply based off of the fact that I am working almost full time and taking online classes. I make time for the server when I can. 

I am sure there are just as many "rule breakers" as there was when I was first interested in becoming staff and would love to assist the team in keeping the server as clean as possible. I love being able to help newcomers to the server and make sure they are actually here to have a good time and not minge the rest of the players.  Hopefully a few people still remember me from a few months ago and will welcome me back.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I was banned for Mass RDM + LTAP, but it was a false ban. 
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Several different times. Can look up specific dates if needed. 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Depends on my work schedule, but I would say at least 15 hours a week.
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No
Did you read the staff rules?: Iron

• Like 6
1 minute ago, MINE20 said:

I will stay neutral for now but am wondering some things.

Do you mean you think it was false or was it actually appealed?

Suppose or were you actually staff in those places? Can you provide the community name with what rank you were there?

These paragraphs seem kind of bland. The last one only has 3 sentences. It would be nice if you edited it to add more paragraphs or make these longer.

I will give my final answer once and if edited.         - Taco553     VIPMOD

It was appealed

This server. L Admin

• Forums Moderator

Hey Iron. I've never met you nor had any experiences with you so I'm just going off of your application. I'd recommend to add 1-2 sentences. They're a bit weak, and cutting it very close to being a paragraph. You have some good ass referrals, you're active from what I hear, but again, beef up the paragraphs and you'll be good. 

-1 Until Paragraphs are fixed.

• Like 1

See him in game and seems devoted especially with that 2.1k hours of his. He is also friendly in game. Would like to see him on the staff team 😀

+1

Edited by fugga
forgot the +1 oops
  • Like 1
2 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Never thought you’d return

Though I had one interaction with you in game and it was you warning me for a valid reason, I knew you more on the forums, due to your maturity in the past I am going to +1.
Good Luck

Tbh I didn't either 

11 hours ago, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 Ironfetus, your such a great guy and I feel like you will be such a great staff member again like you used to be last year (from when I played). You are very experienced with the staff rules aswell as the normal rules and know everything there is to know. Your very non toxic and very nice towards other players and your playtime is beyond great. Also having a recommendation from Proggy and Spilq  gives a huge boost on your app. Your paragraphs need some work in this application but otherwise you will be a great staff member again. Have a great day g.

Agreed I trust both of ur referrals and you have insane playtime , but of work could be done tho. GL

• Like 1
  • Agree 1