SteamID (https://steamid.io/):https://steamcommunity.com/id/rplwomp/
Warns: N/A
Timezone: Pacific Daylight 
Playtime?: 90:57:3 (At the moment)
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]
    Referral(s): N/A
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]N/A

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]   Being a staff member is not just a title or a status, but a privilege.  I feel that I would be a good staff member of Garnet Gaming because I've always wanted to be a moderator on an amazing server.  I want to be able to help others resolve problems.   I always try to help people, like helping my friends learn rules, and how to play in Darkrp servers. Also I want to be able to help new players figure things out, like basing, commands, and where to find things.  I am very patient when I'm dealing with others, sometimes the things people do in sits can make someone frustrated, whether it's not cooperating, or just being completely oblivious.  Coupled with that, I am a very good listener.  Being a good listener will help listening to different peoples side of a story in a sit.  Me being mature would make me a good staff member because I will handle sits with fairness of both parties

Sometimes when I get on, people are prop blocking, mic spamming, and RDMing.  I want to be able to help with this because I know people get extremely frustrated when people are griefing.  During the later hours I do notice a lot of players prop blocking and what not because the admins are either afk, or there is one admin.  Since I'm on during later hours I would be more than happy to deal with a lot of these people and make Garnet Gaming's Darkrp server a cleaner place for new and experienced players.  I really enjoy playing on this server, and playing with the people on it.  I want to strive to make this server a better place for people.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I can't remember, but what happened was when I was low level I read the rules and read that you can kill players outside of their cell, maybe I skipped a line because later I found out that a mayor or police chief had to make a kos sign.  I killed someone who was outside of their cell and I was banned for RDM
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Throughout the day I may have 2-4
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  Outside of Garry's mod I have hobbies such as tennis, and not much else
Did you read the staff rules?: Im Homeless

Edited by Moe_Jama
Making a revision
  • Like 1

+1

You were supposed to give out 2 paragraphs and you clearly didnt do that for a question, you put in 0 effort on the application. 

Go read other applications that were accepted and make another application when you can. 

Also you have very few hours on the server. Whenever I see you active its either you running around or trolling and ive never seen you actually help out other people. 

Fixed the application, goodluck!

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator
On 6/26/2020 at 2:53 AM, Moe_Jama said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As a 14 year old i am very responsible.  I have 3  pets, a dog, fish, and a bird.  I also show responsibility through chores at home, such as doing dishes, walking the dog, giving animals their necessities, and cleaning around the house.  My first job i worked at a Mexican restaurant.  I started out cleaning around the restaurant, and then made my way up to food prep

I am very neat and organized.  Being organized can help people learn, and  be more successful.  Having such neatness can help someone focus and be more efficient.  I am also a good listener, which I think will benefit me as a moderator on one of Garnet Gamings Servers.     

Hey, if you want to get into the staff team you need to type out why you would be good for staff and make sure it's 2 4-7 sentence paragraphs. So like just because your responsible irl doesn't mean you can be on GG. I'd recommend restarting all of your sentences and write out why you would be good for staff and what you'd bring to the staff team. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Last year(2019) I made an application to work at a restaurant 

They meant have you made any applications for the staff team. Not for irl jobs : )

Referral(s): doo doo ca ca

@DooDooCaCa I'd recommend making sure that their application meets requirments before giving anyone a referral and not just give them out to friends. Might help in the future.

Good luck man.

Edited by eli_
On 6/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Moe_Jama said:

Playtime?:72:05:24

Barely the requirement. Get to atleast 100 and I'll reconsider this.

On 6/26/2020 at 5:53 AM, Moe_Jama said:

Why should we choose you over other applicants? As a 14 year old i am very responsible.  I have 3  pets, a dog, fish, and a bird.  I also show responsibility through chores at home, such as doing dishes, walking the dog, giving animals their necessities, and cleaning around the house.  My first job i worked at a Mexican restaurant.  I started out cleaning around the restaurant, and then made my way up to food prep

I am very neat and organized.  Being organized can help people learn, and  be more successful.  Having such neatness can help someone focus and be more efficient.  I am also a good listener, which I think will benefit me as a moderator on one of Garnet Gamings Servers.     

First off, adding stuff about your home life isn't a actual requirement my guy. This isn't just some sort of chore, this is actually dealing with people. I'd recommend maybe shortening that to a single sentence or two, and then beefing up the rest of this, and adding a lot more sentences to your paragraphs. If neatness is your biggest strong suit, then being a staff member isn't the best thing for you to do. Neatness is small compared to other stuff like patience, understanding, etc. You brush over the fact that your a good listener, yet very much focus on the fact that your neat. I recommend focusing more on the listener portion, and explaining how you would for instance deal with a situation, among other things. These paragraphs are basically one messy paragraph.
------
I've seen you in game, and your a nice guy.
As such, this is going to be a -1 unless you start fixing these paragraphs, and getting more hours into the game.

EDIT: 

Good to see you actually take criticism, and fix your stuff. Immediate +1 from me. Good luck man, I hope to see you on the staff team! 🙂 

Edited by ZeroTheThirdIII
He fixed his shit
  • Like 1

For the reasons stated by Theta and ZeroTheThirdIII . It will be a -1 until you fix your application and get more playtime. 

EDIT: He fixed his application and met him a few times in-game seems chill so good luck man! It's a +1 from me.

Edited by Beast
  • Like 1