DarkRP Rules Updated (4/28/2024) ×

PFC Whiskey ban appeal

Whiskeyyy

im gonna tell you all what you want here i used wall hacks and aimbot thx for at least talking to me

Me whiskey used external files to inhance my game to get and advantage in combat heres my signature 

Whiskey

Now can i atleast be on team speak because im bored and i have you know i wont bring it up but people always like "wassup hacker"

Edited by Whiskeyyy
  • Cringe 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
4 hours ago, Whiskeyyy said:

knowledge with hacks starts with not even knowing how to take a god dam screenshot on my computer.

We both know this is false -1

Edited by Duglas
  • Like 1
3 minutes ago, Whiskeyyy said:

Now can i atleast be on team speak because im bored and i have you know i wont bring it up but people always like "wassup hacker"

You blatantly advertised your "Friends DarkRP Server" Said the name and subsequently said "In case y'all want to join"

You were banned for 14 days.

• Community Director

Every MRP Hacker: “I didn’t hack I don’t even own hacks” *some time later “Yea I was hacking”

-1 even before you admitted it this was blatant. Like really blatant.

Edited by AlexConway

DENIED

I mean you said yourself that you cheated...

11 hours ago, Whiskeyyy said:

im gonna tell you all what you want here i used wall hacks and aimbot thx for at least talking to me

Me whiskey used external files to inhance my game to get and advantage in combat heres my signature 

Whiskey

It was a pretty good attempt to try to invoke an emotional reaction from people despite the multiple contradictions you made trying to defend yourself in TS such as "I don't know enough about computers to even get a cheat" to "I own a DarkRP server and have had to edit the CW weapon statistics to make it more balanced before."

Oh and let us not forget your two thousand hours on GMod plus there isn't much recoil on CW so you couldn't possibly be cheating.

While not every shot is suspicious there is clear ESP.

The ban will stay as is.

@JimTrashLock and move please.

EDIT: Stop posting after the verdict

Edited by Gythem2
  • Agree 2

ok i respect your decision and btw i only said i was cheating because all of your staff members said for me to do that so the next ban wipe i can join

good day now goodluck on your indevers

Edited by Whiskeyyy
  • Cringe 4