SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:505969308
Warns:0
Timezone: Central Daylight Time
Playtime?:|  120:43:41
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:YES
    Referral(s): ShadowSS, SniperJohn 
    Past experiences as staff: no
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I think I  should be accept for staff/moderator because I have been putting all my time in this game and I want to be admin cause I see lots of people braking rules and its annoying. I want to help  out this server so people can have a fun experience on this server. I want to be staff on this server cause this is my first server I ever played gmod on and I had the best experience of my life on the game and since the first day I played this server I want to be staff to help other players out.

I have so much free time on my hands to dedicate to the server about my whole day is on my pc or around my family. I really am not biased my dad taught me to hear both sides of a story before making assumptions so I feel like that would come in to play while being a admin/moderator. I am a great listener and I feel that would help during sits to fully hear out stories. I learn stuff fast so that would help out with probably going through training will help a lot. I feel with all theses skills could help doing sits good since I am not biased, and I am a good listener that it could help sits taking them the right direction on what to do.

I this paragraph I will tell you what I would do if I became a admin/moderator. I would first off try to put more time in to the game try to be on a lot more to make sure that no one is breaking rules on the server. Second, I would accept any call if someone does not accept it before me, also help people with the rules so they now them and to follow them. Third, I would not take admin/moderator for granted and not act that I am more important than others. This is why I think you should choose me other others.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have never been banned on any server or any game
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I have never made a application
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I have 4-6 hours to contribute to GG
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? My hobbies and what I do outside of Garry's Mod is football, basketball, hanging around me family and if I do start my YouTube channel back up
Did you read the staff rules?:  Jdpitts74

Edited by Lynx
  • Like 1
  • Forums Moderator

Alright, you're paragraphs are alright. Nothing amazing but they're good enough. It shows you put at least a bit of effort into it. You have some pretty good referrals and I bet with a bit of training you could be a good staff member. Took my criticism and he fixed all the issues with his application immediately. I've personally never met you so I'm just going off of your application. But again, with some training you could be a good staff member.

Good luck.

+1

Edited by eli_
30 minutes ago, eli_ said:

Alright, you're paragraphs are alright. Nothing amazing but they're good enough. It shows you put at least a bit of effort into it. You have some pretty good referrals and I bet with a bit of training you could be a good staff member. Took my criticism and he fixed all the issues with his application immediately. I've personally never met you so I'm just going off of your application. But again, with some training you could be a good staff member.

Good luck.

+1

Thank you eli again for pointing that out for me and I wish to meet you even if I don't become admin

• Like 1

+1 The first time I met Jdpitts74 he asked me how to become staff (He didn't have enough hours) I got he's discord and helped him get through the steps (like the format, Where to put it, the Rules, And how to install TeamSpeak).  So thats why I think he would be a good staff.

• Like 1
Just now, Beast said:

+1 I believe that everyone deserves a chance at becoming a staff member, as shin mentioned a little more activity can help out but keep on trying.

Thank you Beast for believeing in me and giving me a chance to be staff

2 minutes ago, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 I believe ive met you one time from when you started on Garnet and you asked me how to become staff (if not then it was someone else).  And at that time from when i did meet you I told you how to become staff but not like shadowss did. At that moment from the way you were so interested in becoming staff I knew that you would be a good one. But other than that Ive read your app and it was pretty good  since you do have 3 paragraphs but... your playtime and activity towards the server should be better and more higher. Other than that I hope you get it, good luck.

Thank you for believeing in me and also all those hours are on gg 

• Like 1
Just now, PapaKrabbe said:

I think it would probably be a good idea to get your hours up a bit seeing as they're relatively low, but your app looks great and I've had nothing but good times with you in-game. It's a fat +1 from me.

Thank you papa for the plus one and giving me a chance to be a staff and I hope to be one with you 

*edit* You... didn’t listen to what I said lad. Just make this so much easier on yourself and turn your first and third paragraph into a nice single paragraph. Your first paragraph still lacks a reason to state a reason why to choose us over other applicants. You only say that you want to help the server but not how you plan to do it.. Take what I said and please please fix it. 

Edited by Theta2
8 hours ago, Theta2 said:

-1 Okay, you want to help out the server. Who doesn’t? So how can you use your abilities that you have to handle these sits correctly. This paragraph doesn’t explain that.

Next, you only explain 2 important things in ur second paragraph’s 1 being that you have a lot of free time, 2 being that u like to listen to both sides of the story. Which would be fine if the rest of the paragraph wasnt filler. 

Please fix your paragraph’s to more explain your abilities and I will +1 but for now it will be a -1

Thank you Theta2 for going in depth on one paragraph I did not do much in and I feel after my edits that fixed what you were looking for sorry for being late to your message. I realize re reading this that I did not explain how those skills could help and I hope after my resent edits it would change your mind  

Edited by Lynx
11 hours ago, Theta2 said:

-1 Okay, you want to help out the server. Who doesn’t? So how can you use your abilities that you have to handle these sits correctly. This paragraph doesn’t explain that.

Next, you only explain 2 important things in ur second paragraph’s 1 being that you have a lot of free time, 2 being that u like to listen to both sides of the story. Which would be fine if the rest of the paragraph wasnt filler. 

Please fix your paragraph’s to more explain your abilities and I will +1 but for now it will be a -1

taking into account what theta said I think you should edit your paragraphs to the point where it acually explains what you will do, some parts of ur paragraphs are just to put more into it well it’s good but it doesn’t matter too much ofc a lot of people may want to know what you do outside of gmod that’s not really a reason someone would chose you over another persons who applied. Playing basketball being 13 doesn’t affect in game why they want to choose you over others. -1 Sry for the messy typing I was on my phone. *CHANGED OPINION FIXED HIS PARAGRAPHS, More hours would be good but good for me+1*

Edited by Sc0pe