Ban Appeal

Admin named lancey came up to me while a team of other police and I were raiding a meth house, and said hes banning me because its my 5th false warrant when I had only made 3 warrants withing my time being on the server,  wouldn't provide any evidence and refused to tell me what my other warrants were, demanded I provide evidence after the owner of the base left.

9 minutes ago, poodealer34 said:

Admin named lancey came up to me while a team of other police and I were raiding a meth house, and said hes banning me because its my 5th false warrant when I had only made 3 warrants withing my time being on the server,  wouldn't provide any evidence and refused to tell me what my other warrants were, demanded I provide evidence after the owner of the base left.

An officer is required to provide proof if asked for the reason they warranted a base. If the person can not provide it then they can be liable to any repercussions staff might give.

@poodealer34 If you want to have this appeal looked at further I suggest you edit it in the format @The King of Rohan provided.   

• Like 1
  • Friendly 1
1 hour ago, ToxinsLivid said:

An officer is required to provide proof if asked for the reason they warranted a base. If the person can not provide it then they can be liable to any repercussions staff might give.

@poodealer34 If you want to have this appeal looked at further I suggest you edit it in the format @The King of Rohan provided.   

All of that plus 3 is already MassFalseWarrant?

• Like 1

I recommend using the actual format -1

Besides that we would probably need to see some proof that it wasn't a false warrant. Normally you would have to take a screenshot of the printer/meth stoves before being able to search warrant the place.

In-game name:thegreatclitoris1/thegreatcletus1

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): im not sure how to find this

Staff members in-game name: iaregunner,  chewy

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know sory

Date & Time of incident: two weeks ago

Timezone: cst

Ban Reason: degrading server performance

How long were you banned for?: permantly

Proof of Ban: i dont know how to get proof, but the staff member wont lie about it

What happened? (include any proof): me and a couple friends were having fun with fireworks and set off a couple thousand at once and it caused the server to lag pretty bad but, it was funny so we were gonna do it again but chewy saw what we were doing and banned us.

Why should your ban be removed?: At the time it seemed funny and innocent but now I realize it was seen as an attack and we didn’t mean any harm by it I would like a second chance at playing this server we didn’t mean any harm by it but even still I took some time to reflect on what I did and I wont do things like that anymore I enjoy the server I don’t want to hurt it another chance would be greatly appreciated.

• Cringe 1
3 minutes ago, thegreatclitoris1 said:

In-game name:thegreatclitoris1/thegreatcletus1

SteamID (https://steamid.io/): im not sure how to find this

Staff members in-game name: iaregunner,  chewy

Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name): i dont know sory

Date & Time of incident: two weeks ago

Timezone: cst

Ban Reason: degrading server performance

How long were you banned for?: permantly

Proof of Ban: i dont know how to get proof, but the staff member wont lie about it

What happened? (include any proof): me and a couple friends were having fun with fireworks and set off a couple thousand at once and it caused the server to lag pretty bad but, it was funny so we were gonna do it again but chewy saw what we were doing and banned us.

Why should your ban be removed?: At the time it seemed funny and innocent but now I realize it was seen as an attack and we didn’t mean any harm by it I would like a second chance at playing this server we didn’t mean any harm by it but even still I took some time to reflect on what I did and I wont do things like that anymore I enjoy the server I don’t want to hurt it another chance would be greatly appreciated.

this is totally different from what you originally posted? You said something about warrants and now fireworks? im confused @chewy can we get your side of the story?

• Like 1
Just now, thegreatclitoris1 said:

im not sure what you mean by warrants this is the first time I posted a ban appeal

this thread keeps getting weird, you posted your ban appeal on someone elses ban appeal

I thought you were that person

• Like 1
  • Haha 1
8 hours ago, WhiteBolt said:

I recommend using the actual format -1

Besides that we would probably need to see some proof that it wasn't a false warrant. Normally you would have to take a screenshot of the printer/meth stoves before being able to search warrant the place.

I asked about the proof and his only response was a random parkour girl climb swepped up and saw the stove, which isnt valid proof. I also mentioned how i have already talked to him 3 previous times about him false warranting and wanting him and giving him chances which obviously wasnt enough.

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2155763443

As you can see in the screenshots he warranted and arrested people for "false walls" which his excuse was "he has invisible props". 

Then he also wanted someone for "illegal guns" after seeing him in a shop with his gun out because of his KOS Sign which is perfectly legal. 

Then not even 5 minutes later, wanted the same person for the exact same reason after being warned for the false warrant.

Then not even 10 minutes after that you can see him warranting, then wanting that person for "drugs" all because he was a meth dealer. When i asked him for the proof of the warrant and the reason for making him wanted he just said that some random civilian saw him doing it which i explained was not enough. 

I shouldn't have even replied to this because the proper format was not used. Obviously this guy needs to take his 4 day ban and take some time to read the rules before coming back.

@proggy can you lock this so people stop replying

• Agree 2