Breaching Charges - An Possible Addition to Spice up RP

Homast

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

What I'm suggesting, is the addition of Breaching charges onto the server. They not only serve as breaching charges, but also  as a C4 type of weapon, you can place, and detonate at will, and if you see one that isn't yours, you can detonate it manually by shooting it.
It's quite small, coming in at less that a MB of space, and is quite nice, can be used for suicide bombers as well.

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

Well, As it stands, we have no way to quickly breach a door, other than opening it, and sweeping the room type of breaching.
This is fine and dandy in most cases, but when you know there are threats behind a closed door, you want to disorient them, and then deal with them in a much faster manner.
This also will add another depth of play.
Instead of hoping that somebody walks past the radius of your mines, you can now watch, and detonate at will, if you want to blow up a group rather than an individual.
Allows for fat feeds, which I know people like, But it also allows for flashier, and more satisfying entrances in RP scenarios.
Would also help because I have some scenarios I'd like to do that these would be quite quite nice with.

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

LINK TO ADDON: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1596554153&searchtext=Breaching+Charge

Lemme know what you guys think, It's small, It's a bomb, you can get feeds, and it doesn't impact performance.
You spawn with 3 by default, and only "Admins" can spawn the ammo for it, so no buying crates for em.
It satisfies all crowds.

• Like 4
  • 1 month later...
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1

Your suggestion has been Accepted,

Please note that accepted suggestions will not necessarily be implemented into the server, but rather forked over to the development team for a second opinion, at which point they are free to choose between implementation or not. 

@proggy or @Enigma please lock.