SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:82806849
Staff members in-game name: Jdpitts74, ImHomeless, Lancey
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 8:00am
Timezone: PDT
Ban Reason: Warn Exceed
How long were you banned for?: 1480 minutes
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof): Jdpitts has been giving me warnings and jail time countless times over and over again and they are not fair. I exceeded warn limit and all my warns are from him.
Why should your ban be removed?: I have asked admins about it and they are telling me to make an appeal. The last warn i received from him was for NLR and he didn't receive any proof of it. I also reported the other guy and i got a warn. The guy is clearly not trained to be staff, which i think i should be appealed and given a proper sit. For Jdpitts74 I don't think you should necessarily demote him if you agree but maybe re-train him.

Edited by Hoitoit
  • Toxic 2
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
1 minute ago, Graykidz said:

I can’t say for sure without the admins involved and their input. @ImHomeless @Lancey Armstrong @Lynx

I was there and watching the sits since jdpitts is a fairly new staff, there were a couple kids that were targeting benny and purposefully trying to get him banned/ warned. I think the sits couldve been handled way better but i dont think thats jdpitts fault at all. If he doesent have an evidence benny should recieve an unban and his warns from today removed. At the most jdpits should be talked too and re-trained on how to handle sits. I already gave my input on how the sits could be improved.

• Friendly 1
  • Agree 3
5 minutes ago, Graykidz said:

I can’t say for sure without the admins involved and their input. @ImHomeless @Lancey Armstrong @Lynx

Yes, after watching a couple sits and encounters it did seem that benny was being targeted and being warned and what not.  The sits couldve been better.  As @Lancey Armstrong said,  jdpitts should be re-trained on his sits and supervised during a few.

• Toxic 2
  • Agree 3

Jdpitts37 first day was yesterday, he has no experience and didnt have the skills to realize this dude benny was being targeted by a few people he had previously had a few run ins with, this being said i also agree benny should be unbanned and jdpitts should be re trained, not demoted. from a future staff member - ImPotatoJohn

• Like 1
  • Toxic 2
  • Disagree 2
17 minutes ago, jonahp3185 said:

There where reason why he was being targeted, he’s toxic af, he should of been banned just for breaking nlr 3 times in a row 

what are you even saying in this lol obviously biased. I didnt even NLR Lancey said so himself, I also had a screenshot of me being in the street. It was my report too, so the sit was off topic

Edited by Hoitoit
  • Like 2
  • Toxic 1
2 hours ago, Lancey Armstrong said:

I was there and watching the sits since jdpitts is a fairly new staff, there were a couple kids that were targeting benny and purposefully trying to get him banned/ warned. I think the sits couldve been handled way better but i dont think thats jdpitts fault at all. If he doesent have an evidence benny should recieve an unban and his warns from today removed. At the most jdpits should be talked too and re-trained on how to handle sits. I already gave my input on how the sits could be improved.

Lancey, Last night when I trained him his sits were handled fairly well but I will and can spectate more of his sits. @Lynx I believe this is you Jd you should respond to this post as it is a warn/ban Appeal. Btw this should be a warn appeal as the ban was made by the console not sure but probs should be a warn appeal. 

• Friendly 1
6 minutes ago, Sc0pe said:

Lancey, Last night when I trained him his sits were handled fairly well but I will and can spectate more of his sits. @Lynx I believe this is you Jd you should respond to this post as it is a warn/ban Appeal. Btw this should be a warn appeal as the ban was made by the console not sure but probs should be a warn appeal. 

I never said you did a bad job at training, me and you watched him do some sits and he did a fairly good job because they werent really complex sits. Im just giving the suggestion that he should be trained again on different types of sits instead of simple RDM sits or micspam sits. I've been watching his sits and he couldve handled alot of them better but i wasnt in the position where i could demand him what to do as i wasnt the one who trained him. This appeal is just an example of what happens when your sits arent handled well.

Edited by Lancey Armstrong
  • Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 1
3 minutes ago, Lancey Armstrong said:

I never said you did a bad job at training, me and you watched him do some sits and he did a fairly good job because they werent really complex sits. Im just giving the suggestion that he should be trained again on different types of sits instead of simple RDM sits or micspam sits. I've been watching his sits and he couldve handled alot of them better but i wasnt in the position where i could demand him what to do as i wasnt the one who trained him. This appeal is just an example of what happens when your sits arent handled well.

Lancey is very correct, this appeal is a great example as I my self have had multiple sits that could been handled better by JdPitts, I sent him a screen shot off where I died proving I was RDM outside a guys base and he did nothing with this SOLID proof and just resolved the sit with out any punishment or verbal. Guy has no idea what he doing

• Like 1
  • Cringe 2
  • Informative 1

This is my response to this. I am going to through my self under the bus and say that he should be unban cause as I am still am new and I would like to say  it was not my choice to ban him it was console even now that xfish agreed to warn him on the last one only seeing I warned you twice that I think I would like to see you back in the server but I would ask to not harass me any more and others

3 hours ago, Hoitoit said:

In-game name: im benny
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:82806849
Staff members in-game name: Jdpitts74, ImHomeless, Lancey
Staff members SteamID (https://garnetgaming.net/darkrp/bans) (/id (name):
Date & Time of incident: 8:00am
Timezone: PDT
Ban Reason: Warn Exceed
How long were you banned for?: 1480 minutes
Proof of Ban:
What happened? (include any proof): Jdpitts has been giving me warnings and jail time countless times over and over again and they are not fair. I exceeded warn limit and all my warns are from him.
Why should your ban be removed?: I have asked admins about it and they are telling me to make an appeal. The last warn i received from him was for NLR and he didn't receive any proof of it. I also reported the other guy and i got a warn. The guy is clearly not trained to be staff, which i think i should be appealed and given a proper sit. For Jdpitts74 I don't think you should necessarily demote him if you agree but maybe re-train him.

I was watching Jdpitts handle dame's sit earlier that day and he was very unsure of himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he false warned benny. I suggest that he is retrained and have someone helping him helping take various sits.

Accepted

Since Jdpitts has no evidence to put forward the ban will be removed and so will the warn.

Jdpitts will be spoken to about this and will receive more supervision for his sits instead of retraining, @Sc0pe.

@proggy Lock and move please.