cesar de grote's staff application

cesar

Hi, i want to be staff at your darkRP server ive played on it for a long time. and i would like to be a moderator on it .ive been  mod on a lot of gmod servers, but now im looking for a new one 

thanks already, cesar

9 hours ago, cesar said:

Hi, i want to be staff at your darkRP server ive played on it for a long time. and i would like to be a moderator on it .ive been  mod on a lot of gmod servers, but now im looking for a new one 

thanks already, cesar

Between the format not being used, your large amount of grammar and spelling errors in the two sentences you wrote, and never seeing you online I am going to  -1 this. 

In addition to what Toxins said as this is already getting denied because you didn't use a format, I'll probably -1 it depending on your app. However I can suggest to take care when writing your application. Use grammarly or have someone you know look over it for errors like that. Make sure you have a minimum of 8 or so reasons of why you should be staff/picked over other people and use filler sentences to fluff in between those. Make sure you go in detail about warns/bans and finally take pride in your application. It's something that is going to be picked through thoroughly as us staff are trying to find all the ways to evaluate you. In any event I would like to see you on our team and good luck

Guest proggy

Denied

You may reapply in 72 hours, however please use the correct formatting before posting your next app or it will be instantly denied.