Vizii's Ban appeal.

Vizii

In-game name: Vizii 
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:196927522
Staff members in-game name: Dex
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Could not obtain. 
Date & Time of incident: 1pm EST. 
Timezone: EST
Ban Reason: Toxicity
How long were you banned for?: A year I believe. 
Proof of Ban: 3D7DADEA84E7B95E972A50614A7AA6F4D04840B5
What happened? (include any proof): I will admit to committing NITRP in full fledge. What I did was wrong and there is no other way around it.  After getting in the GG teamspeak to say hello, I was informed that I was perma banned. I didnt really care. Just wanted to know why, I checked the server to see that I was banned for a year. 
Why should your ban be removed?:

For my "appeal" I more or less want to fully get a grasp of why my ban was updated to a year. When I was on my final steps on the server back in Vega, Viva made it a rule to abide by that if you are going to be toxic then to it in teamspeak. Which I followed until the day I left. I can understand that in a certain aspect on the forums in my words towards garnet but that was meant in constructive criticism. Now, I honestly do not care if I get my ban changed or not. I just want to be able to know more about my toxicity ban. What does not make sense to me is why a year? Why was my ban updated to a year when others have done things on a toxicity scale that could seem to deem worse then a majority of the things I will admit to doing in the past. 

Examples: 

https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1933831050

Im using mikel as an example due to the fact that he was banned for the same reason I was. (Keep in mind both Michael and Mikel Orchestrated this) But yet, looking back at when he played the server and his actions towards to certain people in the community he was not given a year ban. It does not make sense that there is nothing that was provided to show towards a toxicity ban but yet when the whole server sees an entire faction change their name to a variation of mine, proceed to talk shit about me then come to RU base to tell me my reserves are gone. They receive nothing. No repercussions. Nothing.  If my ban stays. That's fine, if it gets appeals, dope.  I just want to understand why. 

If I have ever been toxic to you, please dm me. I will fully apologize. 

Edited by Redacted
  • Haha 1
  • Disagree 6
  • Agree 5
On 7/16/2020 at 3:08 AM, Redacted said:

After getting in the GG teamspeak to say hello, I was informed that I was perma banned. I didnt really care. Just wanted to know why,

Then why make make an appeal? You were banned for being to toxic to this community and owner.

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1464184070058101472/467421CF7797B97D05F4E949155988EBD33231C7

On 7/16/2020 at 3:08 AM, Redacted said:

I just want to understand why. 

Vizii, I looked at this appeal, and I was confused. Vizii, you made it clear that this server was "trash," which started to switch jobs that you weren't even on the roster, changing your name to failrp names. Vizii, if you're done with the server, LEAVE.

F65FD8DDB4065EDF44004BB729E7B4A2E0FB2E98

https://steamuserimages-a.akamaihd.net/ugc/1464184070058102491/F65FD8DDB4065EDF44004BB729E7B4A2E0FB2E98/

0BEA112BE98EAA4C2714DDF75CFE49B00F8ED903

• Like 2
  • The Garnut

I most definitely will have to agree with the prior comments made on this thread. You've presented yourself as being genuinely concerned, when in reality, I could attribute a great deal of damage caused to SWRP to you (as can anybody who was active at the time), back when it began flocking month ago when you took the entirety of your clicky friend group. ( @Phantom would have a field day explaining how he feels about you) You seem to be constantly switching up between communities, giving them false/made up reasons as to why, notably when you left Garnet Gaming with the reason "I no longer have time and/or enjoy the community because things aren't the same" and literally that same day stating "I love this community, never change please!" - it's almost like you don't follow up with your own narrative. From there you went right to a community titled [TW]. Later IFN, and so on... each time you join, you follow the same procedure of being very friendly, promoting your YouTube channel for growth, and spiraling down to toxicity. At this point in time, I personally would be happy to keep you as a friend, but I ultimately agree with the decision to keep you off the Garnet servers.

• Like 1
  • Agree 6