In-game name: workers nolqz

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:11350996

Warns: (Currently) 1 for nlr.

Timezone: CET

Playtime?: 196:28:30.

Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES

Referral(s): ajbeadhead FUBAR, workers skeletron, doo doo ca ca

Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I haven't gotten any staff experiences on GMod.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I want to help grow this community stop other people from breaking the rules and ruining others experience on this server. I have an advantage to be CET lots of people sleep, and then some crazy stuff goes on when there are no admins. Propblock, RDM, minge text, etc. By being staff i want that to stop, i want it so the server can be fun to play, not ruining others experiences. Ever since people told me to be staff i kept thinking about it. Once someone asked me if i was a staff i said no. But i said what's the problem?  Then i helped him while there wasn't any staff online. It was a very fun experience.

And also i am very active,  morning/noon/night.  Even though there is a low amount of people playing in noon, i see alot of people breaking rules everytime. Like saying earlier by being a staff i want that to stop, stop ruining other experience. For me being a staff isn't a joke, but being a staff is fun, taking sit's, explaining people what they did wrong, explaining some stuff how it works, etc. And the big part, being in the staff team just feels great! All the staff that i have seen were so nice to me!  It was a fun time being a user on this server but now i think it's time to help some other fellow's out. We can be more, stop the people breaking rules! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on this server once. 

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: N/A

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Pretty much all day. Until school starts again. When school starts i could play wednesdays, friday, saturday, sunday.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes! I play tennis on wednesdays, i also read alot of mangas and watch tons of anime's

Did you read the staff rules?: Yes i did (even double checked!)                ~nolqz

Edited by nolqzVAL
Because i did it wrong.
39 minutes ago, nolqzVAL said:

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have been banned on this server once. 

Please include details about your ban.

Your intro sentence shouldn't start with "because" it should be a complete sentence by restating the question. You have many many MANY grammar errors. Put these into grammarly please.

42 minutes ago, nolqzVAL said:

Propblock, RDM, minge text, etc.

Why is this its own sentence?

Your second paragraph has the same problem. I recommend fixing these paragraphs a good ton.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1

Screenshot_400.png

Screenshot_402.png

nolqzzzzzzz.png

You mind explaing this my guy ? its you smh big -1....

also get your workers people to +1 and shit my guy lol still doesnt explain why you said that shit smh

@Skeletron for a staff member the words you say are not very good at leading the community just sayin

Edited by Fetn
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 2
  • Agree 1

spacer.png

"Do not advertise your application on any platform." From how i understated it was meant don't talk about it in any way on any platform but this could be taken many ways .  As of now im all for giving people second chances but with this ad and the grammar problems im going to have to give this a -1 but that is suitable to change at least from me 

Edited by Erza_austin
  • Informative 1

From what im seeing from the evidence that everyone else sent, you would NOT be a good staff member at all. You lack maturity and instead of owning up to your mistakes you try taking it out on other people. You would not be fit for the staff team at all and i dont recommend applying until you show everyone that you changed which i still dont believe you have because you reacted disagree  on beasts post above me where he was stating his opinion. If you're against staff doing their jobs and banning people who break rules like you why would you apply to be on the staff team?

• Agree 1