GoG ASH's Staff Application 

In-game name: GoG ASH
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:444047025
Warns: None to display
Timezone: NAE
Playtime?:207:00:56.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GoG Gray  and doo doo ca ca
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be staff because when I first started I was helped and I have helped people since and I would like to help as many players that I can to make their playtime/experience better. and I think I have been on for a reasonable time of 200+hours and I think I know the rules well. Also, I would like to make sure that I could tell a player what they are doing and telling them if it is something they can or cannot do. I also understand what a staff member must do to  make the server a better place but have some things to learn and use those things to help out players and  new coming staff in the future. 

I also usually play  at a later time and I've noticed players still breaking rules regardless of the low amounts of people on the server late at night and I would like to make any players experience late at night the best they could have. Also, I think that I have a very nice personality and is not toxic or rude to other players and I have been waiting a decent period of time to increase my playtime and knowledge.  Also, I have been very patient for this time to come up again and patience is something I lacked. Also I feel I have a very great passion for becoming a staff member and making garnets server a better place for all players and I want to give my time and passion to garnet and its people.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? I have been banned for 1 week for mass nlr a long time ago(would've showed ban but was unable to be found). (Also the guy that banned me actually banned me for 1 week ik its 2days but he banned me for a week).

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: May 10th 
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 3+ hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? sports and sometimes i play r6, minecraft, and Grand theft auto 5
Did you read the staff rules?: GoG ASH

Edited by Parkinsons_Grandpa349

This dude is active as fuck. He is not toxic / a minge in anyway and he is kind. His hours is good and his paragraphs are ok.

+1. Hope to see you on the staff team! 

(add me to that referral list)

Edited by DooDooCaCa
  • Like 1

i completeley respect what u said but a -1 bc of my referral i dont think u can do that

i just wanna give u a suggestion i think u should give better reasons of y u gave me a -1

Edited by Parkinsons_Grandpa349
  • Like 1

Apart from the ban this guy has done no wrong, he was constantly on the server - when I was playing two weeks ago, and I assume he's kept playing. All the interactions I've had with him have been very positive so it's going to be a +1 from me

Guest proggy

Accepted

Welcome to the Team!
Your application has been up for a while and people have only had nice things to say, so I'm willing to give you a shot.

I'll give you your TeamSpeak servergroups and in-game rank when I see you.

@Graykidz will be training at your earliest convenience, please try to work out a good time with him for training.

Don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have completed training.