Staff Mark Duglas abuse report

Vlone

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin

https://streamable.com/mqjrev
ย 

Another exampleย where his staff powers are being used inappropriately. Not participating in war is your choice and thatโ€™s fine, but hopping on staff on duty to no-clip into the middle of the objective to sit on a power lineย is unacceptable. Not to mention an impressionable T-Mod was brought along for the ride.

Edited by CAPT_Scoobs
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2

As GA I hold full authority to deiced who is in my faction and with you continuing to come back and minge on the army whitelist the punishment was correct

ย 

3 hours ago, 0zzy said:

staff powers are being used inappropriately.

None of these are exercising my staff powers the 2 clips of removing army whitelists fall under my power to remove who I wish in "MY" Faction. So stop trying to say that just because I want someone who is being a toxic minge out of my faction is abuse.ย 

Vlone has also been banned twice for NITRP for doing the same thing on Army whitelists

Edited by Duglas
  • Agree 3
Just now, vilan said:

can you tell me the punishment on why you removed his mid wl then no clue cuz u hold no authority to do that

ย 

1 minute ago, Aries said:

Then what about his MID whitelists?ย 

I didnt remove MID whitelists. About 5 other staff that could Remove MID were on at the time.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
22 minutes ago, Duglas said:

None of these are exercising my staff powers

You are well within your scope by removing his army whitelists.

Its possible that you didnโ€™t remove his GRU whitelists, but the timing of it was uncanny.ย 
ย 

In my clip, itโ€™s already been verified that itโ€™s Zachman, you, and Hydro doing no staff work while on SoD, no clipping in the middle of an obj, and sitting in a quite visible location.

1 minute ago, Zachman said:

as i said we were looking for the barrels

I just have 1 question.
Why during war?

If you started before war, Why not stop and then start back up after war?

Typically it's good practice to not be seen during war if you're on staff.
ย 

• Agree 2
12 minutes ago, Zachman said:

As for your clip ozzy we already talked to jim about it and got everything cleared up, the backstory to the clip is that we were looking for the barrels (that are now welded down) and were looking for them in the clip at the time, we were looking for them above town which we should have been under the map that is why we were on duty at the timeย 

ย 

3 minutes ago, Zachman said:

as i said we were looking for the barrels that are welded now and we found 1 in town where we were, people were flying around them during war so we put them away

Why does looking for barrels in town require 3 staff members and include all 3ย sitting atop a pole in the middle of town

• Agree 1
4 minutes ago, Zachman said:

3 staff - 3 barrels we got them all at once so people wouldnt pick them up and hide them

ย 

5 minutes ago, Flak said:

include all 3ย sitting atop a pole in the middle of town

you're forgetting a very important part of my sentence here. people aren't meant to be physically seeing people on the staff on duty job while you 3 are right in the center where everyone can see you

Edited by Flak
34 minutes ago, Duglas said:

As GA I hold full authority to deiced who is in my faction and with you continuing to come back and minge on the army whitelist the punishment was correct

What i said on the army WL to u has no correlation to the faction. And then u proceeded to remove it then give it back to me and the remove it again and tp me to u to kill me and then remove it again. Also idk what your definition of minge and toxic is bc asking u questions related to u being staff does not fall into the category of being minge or toxic to me.

34 minutes ago, Duglas said:

ย 

None of these are exercising my staff powers the 2 clips of removing army whitelists fall under my power to remove who I wish in "MY" Faction. So stop trying to say that just because I want someone who is being a toxic minge out of my faction is abuse.ย 

Vlone has also been banned twice for NITRP for doing the same thing on Army whitelists

ย 

Only have been banned once for NITRP.ย 

21 minutes ago, Zachman said:

As for your clip ozzy we already talked to jim about it and got everything cleared up, the backstory to the clip is that we were looking for the barrels (that are now welded down) and were looking for them in the clip at the time, we were looking for them above town which we should have been under the map that is why we were on duty at the timeย 

I was on when that happened, It was late, 20ish players and there was like 4 people playing war, no one was abusing barrels at the time
I dont think staff would hunt barrels when theres 3 active players and none of them were abusing them in any way

Youre an Admin and mark duglas is hmod, lets say you were looking for barrels [which u were not]ย 
why the fuck would u fly ontop of town??? you could easily just go under the map

• Disagree 2
4 minutes ago, Lark said:

I was on when that happened, It was late, 20ish players and there was like 4 people playing war, no one was abusing barrels at the time
I dont think staff would hunt barrels when theres 3 active players and none of them were abusing them in any way

Youre an Admin and mark duglas is hmod, lets say you were looking for barrels [which u were not]ย 
why the fuck would u fly ontop of town??? you could easily just go under the map

I helped them find barrel and for your info I found one right next to town so if you weren't logged on don't try to judge others for you being inactive

• Cringe 1