SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:82876868
Staff members in-game name: 75R COL Ozzy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:98542905
Date & Time of incident: Monday , July 20 ,2020 | time: 4:45 CST time
Timezone: CST
Ban Reason: Hacking
How long were you banned for?: 999 Years 
Proof of Ban:  
What happened? (include any proof): I was banned for hacking  on garnet gaming MRP | Proof : https://streamable.com/wtcttg | https://streamable.com/95ajls | https://streamable.com/4h5u8y |
Why should your ban be removed?: Im a younster playing garrys mod ive been good at games since i was 8 years old ive been doing many things to improve my aim  and skills to get into Vega Group. all my family plays games i really dont now how to word this out but ive been playing since 2016  Ive bought donator weapons in  mid 2017 ima Vet if you look at my purchase history . idk how to hack and never will because it doesnt make anything fun im just trying to get better and make it into vega and i get a ban for 999 years that was false if i get unbanned ill make sure to record for you ozzy <3. And yeah + basically i cant out snipe vega members or out aim them there just better than me and I take it and try to make myself a better player to once reach where they are on this community. My guy i wouldnt be  a LT in 2GA if i was hacking i would've been caught way faster  why do you think I wasent banned on Delta Map ... Lastly if i dont get unbanned thank you for being a good community for a while love you guys. Thank you for the chance to be into MARSOC.

• Disagree 5
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

https://streamable.com/n66s0x

Here’s the clip that left no doubt in my mind. Reaching LT doesn’t bar you from hacking, people have been higher and hacked. Donating $300 doesn’t bar you from hacking, people have donated more and hacked. Lastly being a good player doesn’t bar you from hacking, better players have gone on to hack.

• Agree 4
1 minute ago, 0zzy said:

Here’s the clip that left no doubt in my mind. Reaching LT doesn’t bar you from hacking, people have been higher and hacked. Donating $300 doesn’t bar you from hacking, people have donated more and hacked. Lastly being a good player doesn’t bar you from hacking, better players have gone on to hack.

My guy you can see his gray out line if you look 

3 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

+ why was the video in the top left not sink with the one on the bottom becuase on the top left it shows me moving while aiming in and on bottom i dont see me moving and thats what usually do

• Haha 1
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin
5 minutes ago, September said:

why was the video in the top left not sink with the one on the bottom becuase on the top left it shows me moving while aiming in and on bottom i dont see me moving and thats what usually do

It wasn’t in sync because once I spectate you, you become invisible on my screen. Your location is shown by the green circle.

I can show you every single file or something i have on my computer i literally dont know how to hack  we can hop in a discord call rn and i can show everything , anything you need to show you to prove im not hacking. im not above 14 and beating other player that are 18+ . i wouldnt be making a whole deal about it if i was hacking . but idk  i barley could beat dex  i guess you should spectate him next like idk what to do because ive never expecting to be banned for "hacking" when im good at the game

Edited by September
improving paragraph

Tbh idon't think he was cheating, ive beat him many times rather it be war or sims (im by no means a good sniper).  September, Static, and me were doing sniping sims just about every day until the ban happened. I'll admit, I thought it was sus with the shots he was hitting during the sims, now that I can see the clips of him fighting Static/me makes me believe he's truly not cheating.  

28 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

Not to name names, but there was a person way back in Rangers that spent around $600 on the server and got banned as a high enlisted. Rank/donator status doesn't make you less vulnerable to being banned if cheating. (srry if it sounds like a repeat)

I do have some clips from the sims we did, but they are on another computer and I would have to port them.

Edited by REEPER
more text
  • Creative 1
  • Disagree 1
38 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

sorry for blowing your notifactions up but do you have more proof if you do I can show more too as of now i have  3 clips . idk how hacking works put isnt hacking locking on to peoples head?           

Use  this - R_3dsky 0;  

to see farther wouldn't you know because you're the one who told me to use the commands

cl_cmdrate 30; cl_updaterate 30; cl_interp_ratio 2; cl_interp 0; rate 30000

gmod_mcore_test 1; mat_queue_mode -1; cl_threaded_bone_setup 1

mat_bloom_scalefactor_scalar 0; R_3dsky 0; mat_bloomscale 0

Edited by September
  • Cringe 1
45 minutes ago, REEPER said:

Tbh idon't think he was cheating, ive beat him many times rather it be war or sims (im by no means a good sniper).  September, Static, and me were doing sniping sims just about every day until the ban happened. I'll admit, I thought it was sus with the shots he was hitting during the sims, now that I can see the clips of him fighting Static/me makes me believe he's truly not cheating.  

Just because you have beaten him many times during sims or war does not mean he is not cheating.

@0zzy just wondering if this is the only clip that you had on him because for now I would like to stay neutral because in my honest opinion, I don’t think this is enough clips to ban him but I do believe this clip is sus.

• Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

Just because you have beaten him many times during sims or war does not mean he is not cheating.

I know, but you didn't get the point. The point was he was a bit sus during the sims/war until he showed some clips, which explains how he got the kills. Idk about you, but I didn't see any evidence that shows aim, ESP you never know.

A bit off topic but, Ozzy's clip imo is a normal kill, using render/fog to your advantage.

• Agree 1
1 hour ago, 0zzy said:

Now I remember this moment when me and idontlikeanime or something like that where on the hill past factory dan was going to the right and and there was little shown of his head I basically used render and the fog made it grey so you could barley see it

Edited by September
1 hour ago, REEPER said:

Not to name names, but there was a person way back in Rangers that spent around $600 on the server and got banned as a high enlisted. Rank/donator status doesn't make you less vulnerable to being banned if cheating. (srry if it sounds like a repeat)

I do have some clips from the sims we did, but they are on another computer and I would have to port them.

Toggling off when simming/going against friends in war is probably common practice so that the friends can have deniability and say exactly what you are saying. And I'll quote topshot on this 

36 minutes ago, Topshot1 said:

The clip @0zzy responded with is pretty sus, I was never great at catching hackers when I was staff, but in my mind that is AT LEAST esp cheats.

Although I do also have to agree with topshot in saying, I think more evidence should be shown in order to establish further undeniability in this case.

• Like 1
  • Informative 1
  • Agree 1
10 minutes ago, Kendal said:

Toggling off when simming/going against friends in war is probably common practice so that the friends can have deniability and say exactly what you are saying. And I'll quote topshot on this 

The clip @0zzy responded with is pretty sus, I was never great at catching hackers when I was staff, but in my mind that is AT LEAST esp cheats.

Although I do also have to agree with topshot in saying, I think more evidence should be shown in order to establish further undeniability in this case.

In my clips its my POV and it had no cheats / esp 

Edited by September
  • MilitaryRP Super-Admin

Here’s a clip testing the shot:

https://streamable.com/2nhxyz

I’m well aware of 3D sky and it’s a part of a long string of console commands I enter every time I play. It’s in my old account’s forum signature and I’ve shared it with many players. I assure you, my screen is as clear as it gets in regards to the fog.

I understand apprehensiveness over banning off one clip, however this was a blatant use of ESP to me. There was no side peak to gain info, there was mouse movement seeming to follow a player, and there was a headshot on a player we can’t even render.

• Like 1
  • Informative 2
  • Agree 1
2 hours ago, 0zzy said:

Here’s a clip testing the shot:

https://streamable.com/2nhxyz

I’m well aware of 3D sky and it’s a part of a long string of console commands I enter every time I play. It’s in my old account’s forum signature and I’ve shared it with many players. I assure you, my screen is as clear as it gets in regards to the fog.

I understand apprehensiveness over banning off one clip, however this was a blatant use of ESP to me. There was no side peak to gain info, there was mouse movement seeming to follow a player, and there was a headshot on a player we can’t even render.

you could ask keb or make false accusions of me hacking but I never did the person I killed knows I could see him  and a peace of his head .  banning me for a false accusion but my aim will always be better. Someone  can hit 3 shots out of render through grass and you do nothing , I don't get it 

and if I had esp I would've saw more players which would lead to more clips of me hacking but you only got 1 which is false. Everytime I would've got shot I would've turned around and hit them to the head . if I had esp you would've got way more clips of me hitting out of render shots but you got 1 . everytime I got hit by a sniper today I didn't turn around and realise were they were I have to move around and spot them and shoot that's exactly what I do to everyone . I would definitely use esp for 1 kill in my clips literally no esp and actual aim. But to you im a hacker , everyone who actually hacked don't even care about taking it to the forums and making long sentences and paragraphs  because they know they hacked and they did wrong . Im literally playing the game and using a keyboard and mouse to move and shoot its not hard  show me more clips of me using esp. Staff spectated me on Delta and didn't ban me. Idk why its that hard to figure out that im not hacking. I take out a orsis see a gray thing far away right click and aim at the gray thing shoot it and kill it. If you can show me the clips of me using ESP on delta I would be fine. And when you're on the hill look to the left a bit then you can see more to the right. Today I asked in is there any way to get better lighting in Factory because its kinda dark if I had esp I wouldn't care for having lighting if that's proves anything

Edited by September
  • Disagree 1
4 hours ago, September said:

My guy you can see his gray out line if you look 

September, I love you bud, but I cant see any gray outline. I even slowed it down to 1/4 speed. If you can show me in that clip the gray outline, maybe I could believe you