I think it's time to talk about this KOS any reason bullshit

C0lorman

19 minutes ago, C0lorman said:

It seems like an excuse for people to RDM anybody who enters their house. Either lay out in the rules what those reasons can be, or have people be more specific as to what is KOS. 

The only reason for a valid kos is if they enter your base. Why would you be allowed to go into peoples bases without them having the right to kill you? It’s not an excuse for rdm, if you don’t want to be killed don’t go inside.

• Like 1
7 minutes ago, Spilq said:

The only reason for a valid kos is if they enter your base. Why would you be allowed to go into peoples bases without them having the right to kill you? It’s not an excuse for rdm, if you don’t want to be killed don’t go inside.

Then say "KOS if inside".  Then I know not to go inside.

• Toxic 1
3 minutes ago, Spilq said:

Or you could just read the rules then you would know not to go inside.

Again, the problem is the server rules don't constitute what is and isn't a legitimate reason to KOS someone for.  As it now stands, theoretically I could just open up a gun shop as a gun dealer, pop up a KOS for any reason sign, and just mow down anyone who happens to walk inside. 

• Cringe 1
14 minutes ago, C0lorman said:

Again, the problem is the server rules don't constitute what is and isn't a legitimate reason to KOS someone for.  As it now stands, theoretically I could just open up a gun shop as a gun dealer, pop up a KOS for any reason sign, and just mow down anyone who happens to walk inside. 

Well yeah your allowed to do that as you have a kos sign, it doesn’t have to say kos any reason as the only reason your killing them for is walking inside which it already states in the rules that it’s the only thing you can kos for. Let me quote it KOS lines only apply to interiors.

• You may only kill someone inside your base if you have a KOS sign placed on the exterior of the building

im not sure why your finding this so hard to understand. If you have a kos sign on the exterior of your base, you are allowed to kill anyone who walks inside your base but if you were to kill everyone who comes into your gunshop then you won’t make any money then will you.

• Like 1
3 minutes ago, Spilq said:

Well yeah your allowed to do that as you have a kos sign, it doesn’t have to say kos any reason as the only reason your killing them for is walking inside which it already states in the rules that it’s the only thing you can kos for. Let me quote it KOS lines only apply to interiors.

• You may only kill someone inside your base if you have a KOS sign placed on the exterior of the building

im not sure why your finding this so hard to understand. If you have a kos sign on the exterior of your base, you are allowed to kill anyone who walks inside your base but if you were to kill everyone who comes into your gunshop then you won’t make any money then will you.

aight then i found a new hobby

• Cringe 2
  • Toxic 1
On 7/24/2020 at 2:49 PM, Dan Gardner said:

>complain about a problem

>become part of the problem

first post i read on garnet and im not surprised

Well according to you people it's not a problem so

On 7/24/2020 at 2:53 PM, WreckEMsaints said:

Oh don’t forget!!! Self supplying is a no no!

• You may not self-supply unless there is no one else available.

idc i have perms 

• Cringe 2
On 7/24/2020 at 1:50 PM, C0lorman said:

Dealers - Import/Export, Black Market, Drug Dealer, and Bartenders

• You may not deny a customer.
  • You may not self-supply unless there is no one else available.
  • You must be available to sell at all times.

Buddy listen. You honestly just sound butthurt because you lost a gun or some shit. Go take a chill pill, and stop crying. A KOS for any reason basically means "KOS for entering, but you can enter if you'd really like." but either way, as long as it follows the rules, its fine. This is DarkRP, not babying RP. Grow up and accept the fact that your probably gonna die if you enter somebody's shit, or leave. 🙂  This is the funniest and most pathetic suggestion I've read yet on the forums. The level of retardation and no awareness of how the game works is shocking. 
Also:

4 hours ago, C0lorman said:

idc i have perms

Aight but who asked mate, honestly I don't think anybody really gives a shit about your perms. 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
  • Winner 1
  • Agree 3

Yeah this doesn't really need to be said but like tbh KOS only applies to interiors, most rp shops and such dont generally use KOS signs (- gun dealers to keep annoying riff-raff outta their lobbies) but bases do. It should be a general rule to stay out of a base unless you're trying to raid them or you live in one. Or unless you're planning on taunting them and calling them cabbage heads *cough cough* Shin

• Like 1
Guest proggy

Denied
As long as there is a KOS sign on any base, the base owners can kill you when you enter.
There are no plans to change our KOS rules at this time.