GoG empty - Staff Application

In-game name: GoG empty
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:540626732

Warns: I have two warns. One is a false warn. (I was warned by Aleks for RDA, but I knew it wasn't valid. I created a report on the reporter and a higher-up told me that I was in the right) The other warn is for RDA.

Timezone: PST (Pacific Time Zone)
Playtime?: 740:33:13.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?: YES

Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] GoG Gray (gave me his referral last time), ajbedhead, and PapaKrabbe Boalp doodoocaca.

Past experiences as staff: Yes, I was staff on a server called Mythic RP but the server shutdown.

Why should we choose you over other applicants? I consider myself a mature person that has a surplus of experience on the server. I have been here for a while now, and I feel that I’m able to be a good representation for GG. Also, I feel I’m able to assist the Garnet community by punishing the pernicious rule-breakers and the minges that are being toxic. Being familiar with the rules would make sits quicker yet efficient and careful. Furthermore, I try to inform newer players with the most prominent rules; I know many that aren’t bothered to even look at the rules. I will try my best to devote most of my time to being staff than any other job. My priority will be sits, and I will put everything else aside if I see any available to take.

As a staff member, I would never pick sides during a sit; I will listen to both side of the story. I feel that is one the most important things as staff, to not be biased. Moreover, I will continue being active on the server to the best of my ability to complete all my necessary duties. And if you’re wondering, I’m usually active at night, mostly when all staff are offline. My powers will not be abused in any way, I will use them accordingly. I want to represent those that are fairly new and encourage them to be kind and helpful to others. I hope I get the opportunity to join the staff team and begin helping players! 

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details Yes, I was banned when I was a level 10. I destroyed my printers when a player was raiding me and I ended up getting banned. Also, I got banned for mugging too many players. The rule was unclear to me at the time, but I now know the mistake I did and have learned to not repeat that again.

Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, I created one about a month ago.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I’m able to contribute around 6-8 hours a day. (There have been days where I literally have stayed up 24 hours straight playing DarkRP. That is the reason why I mentioned 24 hours on my last application)

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes, I play football and build pcs for a living.

Did you read the staff rules?: GoG empty

Edited by jerrydavid2414
forgot to put steam id

+1

It’s pretty clear that you have improved your paragraphs since your last application. That’s a great thing to see, along with your cleaner behavior. I remember I was the one that banned you for RDA, and I’m glad that you recognized the mistake after I explained it to you. 

I can vouch for your activity. I stay up very late sometimes and nearly every time I stay up, I see you on. Good luck!

• Like 1

the warn doesnt bother me too much. I know empty knows the rules and is mature enough to follow them. Has a good application and he is chill and will listen to his higher ups +1 from me

Edited by fugga

+1 This guy seems devoted to the server at this point. Re-applying after a month, and owning up to his past mistakes. With regular activity at night when most staff are indeed not online would be great. Determined to adhere to the rules. At least I like his attitude. Let's see if he can walk the walk and not just talk the talk shall we?

Theta did Homeless tell you that? I have not discussed or advertised my application at all. I don't know if Homeless has an issue with me or something. Advertising an application is not allowed, and I would never do it. I just wanted to say that because I don't want false rumors spreading around, thanks.

Edited by jerrydavid2414

I would of +1ed but you walked up to me asking about a referral. I'm fine answering questions about staff applications, but once you post it, you can't ask me for a referral. You should of been on top of that. I'm also pretty sure its advertising. Also, I trust some of the judgement here. I would recommend getting to know some of the other staff members, and letting your warn(s) go away. 🙂 Once you do that, and as long as you don't advertise/ask people to be referrals I'll 99% say a +1 on your next app. Also minging on another server is not a good look, especially when you just made a staff application. It was so bad, you were banned. This will remain a

unless I am given enough reason to change that.

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi