Vapr Staff Application

vapr

In-game name: GNi Vapr

Steam-ID: STEAM_0:0:155912883

Warns: 0

Timezone: US EST

Playtime:  4702:21:29.

Do you have access to Team-speak and a microphone?: Yes

Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod Videos?: Yes (OBS)

Referrals: Spilq

Past experiences as staff: Twice, reached L-Mod the first time and T-Admin the second.

Why should we choose you over other applicants?: I believe I have many significant attributes that make me a better choice than other applicants considering my time on the server. If you know me you know that I can be immature/bend the rules playfully, but if you've been here long enough you know that I have full control over my immaturity level and ability to not break the rules as well as enforce them greatly on the server while also keeping a positive influence. I am also fully capable of handling stressful situations during sits, such as "minge cops". I've dealt with many many situations with those type of people who just put fear into new staff with their white lies and immaturity. Since I have had many cases where I've come across them on garnet I believe that one on one experience gives me a much bigger reason to be chosen than other applicants.

More reasons to accept  me into the staff team again include the fact that I have never once abused my powers previously given to me in order to benefit my gameplay and/or give me any sort of  advantage when I was staff. The fact I have never and will never be biased towards other players in staff situations, including dealing with friends, other staff members and new players. I haven't been banned for over a year and haven't gotten a warn since early this year. I know nearly every rule by heart and attempt to give good suggestions towards new rules or changes dealing with current rules. I believe I am liked by the majority of the server and older players who have seen me staff before can vouch that I handle staffing maturely and efficiently. In conclusion what I am able to bring to the server is a positive staffing experience, keeping the server happy and playable for new players that are just joining.

Have you ever been banned or punished on the server?: Yes I was banned I believe 1 and half year ago for spawning giant props in the skybox.

Have you made previous applications?: Yes, from when I applied for being staff before.

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: Daily.

If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: None atm because of quarantine.

Did you read the staff rules?: GNi Vapr 

Edited by vapr
grammar fix
  • Like 3
  • Spicy 1
  • Informative 1
  • Winner 1

This man is the top of the list of OGs on Garnet Gaming. He is one of the funniest people I have ever met in my entire life and he has even more experience staffing than I do. This God tier idol of the community is to be cherished throughout the century. Mega +1 and godspeed you beautiful specimen.

• Like 1
  • 300 IQ 1

+1    you're really cool and hilarious to be around, you've reached T-admin so you definitely know the rules.  You are well known and liked on the server.  You definitely deserve a spot in the staff team again.  Good luck ! 

• Like 2

+1 Funny ass dude, one of the people who have sticked around on Garnet for years. He has hella experience and has only had to leave earlier to unfortunate circumstances/burnout. There is not a single person on the server who doesn't like Vapr lmao.

• Like 1