Rocket Ammo - Black Market Dealer

vapr

Description: Althought RPG's are extremely rare, many players still own some including me.  Therefore with the lack of ammo available it's impossible to actually use the RPG's making them useless items. I was wondering if we could allow the Black Market Dealer to sell rocket ammo and possibly even more SUPER expensive explosives like nitroglycerin but if anything I would just like to bring back ammo for the rocket

Reasoning: I see no reason not to since the only reason explosives were removed from unbox was because it caused crashes, not because of any harm done to the server.

Additional Information:

spacer.png

Edited by vapr
  • Agree 1

+1 

we need this

people have RPG's in there inventory which is equal to holding a few mil that you cant spend. This might even bring some more popularity to the server.

Edited by fugga
  • Agree 1

+1 Rockets being removed just because of the fact that they were apart of !unbox, doesn't mean that they cause the crashes, so I agree that they should be given to some form of job, regardless of which dealer it is. Back when rockets/rpgs were a thing, they were huge and I think it might even give some more attraction towards the server.

• The Garnut
On 8/1/2020 at 1:47 AM, vapr said:

Reasoning: I see no reason not to since the only reason explosives were removed from unbox was because it caused crashes, not because of any harm done to the server.

The crashes to the best of my knowledge were not even related to RPGs, but simply related to unbox. I would love to accept this suggestion, however, for the time being no new players will have an RPG 😞

• Sad 1
  • 2 weeks later...
Guest proggy

Garnet Gaming
Denied

We do have plans of re-implementing explosives and their ammo, however it won't be through the Black Market Dealer.
The black market dealer may be getting a few new items soon though!