Snapper's Resignation

Really wish I could keep playing, but since I'm starting college in less than a week, I've distracted myself too much from getting ready. Wanna thank the community as a whole for being such a great place and bringing a lot of fun to what would have otherwise been a shitty summer. 

Still a few people I want to shout out:

@Bortnik_ @eli_- Keep up the hard work. You guys stepped up when the server was on its last legs and are doing a great job of keeping it going. 

@GAMEGURU924 @Winx @Lucifer @Dobby- Been a ride with you boys. You guys got 91st under lock and are doing great work as Staff and GMs. Speeders4Life

@Oatlife- Thanks for making 91st such a great battalion. If I hadn't tried out for 91st and listened when you recommended I get TeamSpeak, I never would have stayed and gotten to know the Garnet community.

@Evoon_dude6- Keep working hard on your events. You're a great GM and contribute more to the server than you know.

@Artyy- Thanks for being such a chill guy and making it easier to deal with the issues that come up from time to time. You're doing a great job with Jedi, and one of the most active staff members. Still hella sus tho 🙂

@Python- Dude... never would have been able to make 212th one of the strongest batts on the server without you. Really appreciate you recruiting, staying on top of the docs, and doing so much more that really made it easier to rebuild the battalion. You're gonna be a great leader, remember to trust your officers and only kick Hale's ass a few times, you're gonna need good people around you.

To the 212th and 91st, thanks for the great times, its been an honor serving beside you.

/me salutes with respect and dignity

At first when I saw the "Peace out" I thought you was just gonna go away for a while but then come back, but I guess it aint like that homie. I just want to let you know that you were one of the few people who helped me in tough situations on the server such as toxic people 🙂, tips and tricks,  and the list goes on. You were also one of the few people that made me feel special. Sometimes its best to go and do what you gotta do with the shit you have. All the memories we had together, and even though were just online friends, we'll forever be online brothers ❤️.  Ay bro, no worries, I'll still clap yo ass cheeks in them sims "sus ass" 😄. Anyway, It's been Artyy, peace out bro ✌️

yo, better reply to this shit homie

Archived