Warns:3
Timezone:IST

Playtime? [minimum 75 hours, use /playtime in-game]:278
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES
Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] 
Past experiences as staff: [Optional]
How do you plan on benefiting our server? [minimum 2 paragraphs] 

If i get accepted to the staff team I will be active and i will be on everyday taking sits and helping new players so they will want to stay. Another way i can benefit the server is i can be on when most staff cant or when most are busy for a minute. I am also not bias and i wont be for sits and i will not just favor one side because i am in army i will look at both sides and only warn or do something when i get proof. I know English isn't my first language but i can speak it very well and people can under stand me and i can under stand them so i wouldn't worry about my language. Next i would like to say i would love to be apart of the staff team because i notice that the staff currently needs help as i see the same staff on everyday and they work their ass off for the server so I'm hoping if i get accepted i will be able to help relieve them a little.

For my second paragraph i would like to say I will not abuse as i am not that type of person and i will never that way. I have been apart of the community for a while and i plan on sticking around and helping out a lot more with staffing and other things. I also want to say that i will be even more active if i get staff due to the fact that i will be needed to e on a lot more and i will be expected to be on a lot more. I want to say thank you for taking the time to read this an i hope you like it

Have you ever been banned or punished on GG MRP? If so, Include details  i have been warned 3 times 
Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: I havent
How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: a lot of time

Edited by Party

I have a few things I’d like to state, I know your English isn’t perfect, but a lot of your 2nd paragraph is just really repetitive, and doesn’t necessarily answer “how do you plan on benefiting our server”. So definitely add some more/re-write most of the paragraph. Just wanted provide some input, may change to +1 if paragraphs get touched up on.

Edited by Bortnik_
whoops

I would say +1 as we need ataff and he is active and I know you paragraphs are not the best I would try to say touch them up and

3 minutes ago, Bortnik_ said:

Something else I saw is that you’re missing the “did you read the staff rules” question, you may want to add that and answer it. -1 for now, until some positive changes are made.

That isn’t a question on milrp staff app

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

-1 I would say over the time that I've got to know you from Army you seem to know when to stop messing around sometimes, but you still do it in the first place. You have 3 warns which is a lot to be coming into the Staff Team which one of them was by me as well as some other staff members. Your paragraphs are a bit weak but not the worse that I've seen you seem to have a decent amount of playtime and are active in TS so I believe that you might know the community well. But you are known to minge on the server as I haven't seen it recently I'd still wait. If what all I said changes Ill give you my +1.

• Informative 1
  • Agree 1