SW Vehicle: AT-RT

Lorahart

3 hours ago, VBourbon said:

Read This:

I believe this could be a good suggestion to get added. Just needs the proper format and proper reasoning. Which I will gladly help you wright!

And if you can, read this:

Description: [description of what you are suggesting, one paragraph minimum]

Reasoning: [how would this benefit our server?]

Additional Information: [Photos/Videos][/CODE]

Otherwise I will be giving a -1

fixed it thank you for the format

• Forums Moderator

I don't think this addon is compatible with LFS which is what we use. It said that it may come in the future but obviously we need a LFS compatible addon if this is to be considered. Maybe try and find one that is LFS compatible and be sure it isn't too many MB's.

Honestly, I've been craving some AT-RT's for a while. If possible, I'd love to have them. Instead of having those flimsy speeders that crash and blow up way too easily, we could use some AT-RTs for scouting. Not that it'd replace the BARC speeder but would allow for variation when going on missions. Plus it's give another thing for ARF tryouts and would give them a purpose other than an upgraded trooper. +1

AT-RTs would definitely be a nice addition in my eyes for ARF troopers as it gives them something to actually tryout for instead of getting in over time. I don't think these would take over BARCS but it would interesting to see various vehicles used in an event for certain scenarios. 

+1

• 2 weeks later...