SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:169176970
Staff members in-game name: Ozzy
Staff members SteamID (/id (name): STEAM_0:1:98542905
Date & Time of incident: Around 5pm i think
Timezone: GMT
Ban Reason: Hacking
How long were you banned for?: 999 Years
Proof of Ban: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2125102086
What happened? (include any proof): I really dont know i went afk to help a friend with computer problems i come back to me being banned
Why should your ban be removed?: I've been really enjoying the server in recent times and i really don't know why i was banned and what proof if any they have of me "hacking" when it just didnt happen

2 and half months later i still maintain that i wasn't hacking and would like to see the proof of after i see them i would be able to probaly explain each clip.

• Disagree 3
10 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

Usually we don’t entertain re-appeals, but I’ll reply with the evidence this time around.

I know that guy was there as he killed me and a teamate in the exact same spot a couple minutes back.  I admit to NLRING to know his location but not using an external program to know it.

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
3 minutes ago, Na123 said:

he killed me and a teamate in the exact same spot a couple minutes back.

I spectated you that entire war. I know for a fact you weren’t killed there.

You were watching River and made a b-line towards ATTC 2. You showed no fear, checked no corners, and made multiple mouse movements as if you were following someone through the wall.

2 minutes ago, 0zzy said:

I spectated you that entire war. I know for a fact you weren’t killed there.

You were watching River and made a b-line towards ATTC 2. You showed no fear, checked no corners, and made multiple mouse movements as if you were following someone through the wall.

Could you give me proof of this? As i vividly remember me being killed in the KH around that builiding. Might just be my memory fucking up but i really dont remember this. Also why would i show fear and check EVERY for corner it's a gmod server mate.

• Haha 1
6 hours ago, 0zzy said:

I mean throughout the vid u see him checking left and right on his way to ATTC 2. Sure him aiming at the second floor is a bit sus, but it could merely be him adjusting to hear footsteps correctly, explaining why he would be aiming at the 2nd floor hatch.

+1 for the appeal.

Edited by Pencil
14 minutes ago, Pencil said:

it could merely be him adjusting to hear footsteps correctly, explaining why he would be aiming at the 2nd floor hatch.

Here is where this method falters. Just get an anti-cheat already instead of trying to figure out if a clip is ban-worthy or not. We have no audio from that room, so we can't hear any footsteps if they were there. The volume of the video is a bit low, the spectator was too distant, and was also creating sound themselves. In my opinion, this seems pretty normal minus the jumpy render because complicated networking shit.

If this is the only evidence that was used, then +1 to the appeal. If not, definitely gonna need those other videos.

• Haha 1
  • Agree 5

Im gonna admit that I did think you were hacking at the time of your ban, But having seen the evidence I don't think that it justifies the ban. If there is more evidence however my mind could be changed, but as of right now its a +1 for me.

7 minutes ago, Jalapeno said:

+1 the evidence provided is insufficient and you should not have been banned off this clip alone, needless to say the buffering and lag doesn't help at all.

Thank you and everyone else for your positive feedback!, hopefully i can get back on the server soon.

• Friendly 1

DENIED

Changed verdict. More clips were given that clearly show you cheating.

Here is a nice little montage I made of locks and ESP. Clips courtesy of Ozzy.

Finding clips on stuff from 2 months ago, especially after being denied can prove difficult and can be used as a way to get around the evidence needed part of an appeal. With this appeal I would like people to know I will no longer be accepting appeals made after one month of a ban. 

Of course exceptions will be made like when being banned for a false reason all together, evidence of exact clip for being banned is given by the banned players POV, etc. But in general this is how it will be from here on out.

Edited by Gythem2
  • Like 1
  • Agree 2