Prestige

austin0714

Description: Prestiging should give you one extra printer slot. This would add so everytime you prestige you get 1 extra printer slot. I.E: Prestige 2: 4 Printer slots. It's already hard enough to prestige and right now it's not even worth it to prestige because there's no really good reward. It just makes grinding more rewarding.

Reasoning: This will provide players a reason to grind money and xp. Right now like I mentioned prestiging is worthless all you get is 2 decent classes. If you provide these rewards players will stay on longer, have a reason to grind, and be much more motivated to play the game.

• Disagree 1
  • Agree 2
  • 2 weeks later...
1 hour ago, Calvin said:

-1 No. People are able to make too much money already. There are people jumping around $100 Mil with the only thing to dump their money on being explosives. I’d rather discuss a suggestion about more things to buy than destroying the economy with more printers.

People will get more printers either way which most already do. Adding a printer slot or 2 for 10 mill isnt a bad idea at all because its not like they will make their money back in a quick day or something like that.

• Like 1
1 hour ago, Lancey Armstrong said:

People will get more printers either way which most already do. Adding a printer slot or 2 for 10 mill isnt a bad idea at all because its not like they will make their money back in a quick day or something like that.

The best basers make around $10-50 Mil in a day. I'd rather have more things to buy than more money like I said.

3 hours ago, Calvin said:

-1 No. People are able to make too much money already. There are people jumping around $100 Mil with the only thing to dump their money on being explosives. I’d rather discuss a suggestion about more things to buy than destroying the economy with more printers.

100% Agree with calvin we should find more ways for people to spend money than have them gain more money easier. This idea is gonna be a -1 for me.

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/7/2020 at 5:45 PM, Calvin said:

Just @me next time Calvin 😫

-1 for the same reasons though. I'm prestige 7, that'd be 9 printers on my own. That combined with how easy it is to prestige, I think that if this was implemented it'd need a heavy nerf; like having Prestige 10 be where you get an extra printer, and 20 being your second etc.

• 2 months later...

logo.png.e5b1f1407eab24395fffa930c7633c1
Your suggestion has been Denied.

We are interested in giving some more perks to prestiged players, but another printer slot is not something we should do.
Adding more scripted entities per player to the map is something we have to be careful with, as well as the gameplay and economic side-effects of giving players more printers.