Warns: as of 29/08/2020 I have no warns
Timezone: Britain GMT+1
Playtime?:   72:23:53
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Shin Tsukumi
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] 
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think you should pick me because I will be active from 9:30/10 am to 11 pm I pretty much only play Garry's mod with 196 hours on record, which means at least once staff member will always be active (I noticed when I wake up sometimes they aren't active) that is likely to help create a better roleplaying experience for other members. Showing that this kind of action is not accepted in this community whether it's a warning prop block or banning mass RDMers. Which will discourage it from happening more? while spending time on Garnet, I've gained a better insight on the dark RP community overall and would honestly love to make is a brighter place than it already is

Another reason to pick me is that I can be jokey and pretty relaxed. But if needed, I will be unbiased along with being serious if the situation requires me too. Also, I can get straight to the point I'm also a great listener another reason is this position will not give me a god complex thinking I deserve praise or worship it's my job to help I don't think I should deserve anything for it. I'm always respectful to everybody's opinions and well never flat out say that is the case either, I have helped people in Garnet already even though I am not a moderator which I hope will raise the chances of me getting picked, I would put everything my soul has into helping players whether they're new or old, experienced or inexperienced. Additionally, I'm told I am patient and keep my cool in heated situations.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details I have not
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?:  I have not made any previous applications
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 12 hours a day usually
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? mainly game to be honest
Did you read the staff rules?:

Fake Admin Larry

Edited by Ateyofries
Corrections in grammar and punctuation, and beefing up the paragraphs
12 minutes ago, Ateyofries said:

Did you read the staff rules?:

yes twice

Don't skim through the rules, look thoroughly and then edit the question.

13 minutes ago, Ateyofries said:

Another reason to pick me is that I can be jokey and pretty relaxed but if needed I can also be unbiased  along with being serious if the situation requires me too I can also get straight to the point another point is this position will not give me a god complex thinking I deserve praise or worship it's my job to help I don't think I should deserve anything for it

0 commas or punctuation here, it's pretty much 1 sentence.

14 minutes ago, Ateyofries said:

Playtime?:  72 hours 4 minutes

Give your exact playtime by doing /playtime Fake Admin Larry

16 minutes ago, Ateyofries said:

I think you should  pick me because I will be active from 9:30/10am to 11pm I pretty much only play Gmod with  169 hours on record, which means atleast once staff member will always be active  ( I noticed when I wake up sometimes they aren't active ) that is likely to  help create a better roleplaying experience for other members. Showing  that this kind of action isn't tolerated here whether it's warning propblock or banning a massRDMers  which will discourage it from happening more.

This was a brainfuck to read entirely.

-1, your paragraphs are pretty much a 2nd grader's and you didnt read the staff rules.

Like that you reread the staff rules, but you need to fix your paragraphs and provide a real steam id

2 hours ago, Ateyofries said:

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  Ateyofries

/id (Name) to get it. Fix the problems listed above and here, and you will become Real Admin Larry, but for now

Edit: You took criticism and fixed everything you needed. Changing to a

+1

Edited by Clicher

bam changed

6 minutes ago, GameClicher1 said:

Like that you reread the staff rules, but you need to fix your paragraphs and provide a real steam id

/id (Name) to get it. Fix the problems listed above and here, and you will become Real Admin Larry, but for now

bam changed

-1 In my opinion, the effort put into this staff app makes me feel like that's the effort we would receive if you became staff. Sorry homie.

- You're paragraphs as Theta said

16 minutes ago, Theta2 said:

-1, your paragraphs are pretty much a 2nd grader's and you didnt read the staff rules.

I don't think you really put in the time and effort in this staff app that we want out of our staff team.

+1, you took the criticism and fixed your app (a bit anyways), add me to referrals, as I was the one who told you you might make a good staff member due to the behavior I have seen you show over the past couple of days. As long as you don't act toxic, I'm going to support you. Do beef up your paragraphs though. Alright? I'm putting faith in you, and I hope it pays off. Let's see you fix this. 🙂 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1, you took the criticism and fixed your app (a bit anyways), add me to referrals, as I was the one who told you you might make a good staff member due to the behavior I have seen you show over the past couple of days. As long as you don't act toxic, I'm going to support you. Do beef up your paragraphs though. Alright? I'm putting faith in you, and I hope it pays off. Let's see you fix this. 🙂 

Thanks man I hope I get the postition have a good one  🙂

1 minute ago, ajbedhead13 said:

+1 To be fair, you do need to beef up those paragraphs a bit  and I see that your from britain so that might be the case on why your wording isnt so good. I'm glad that you took Shin's word on becoming staff because I think your going to be a great staff member who would put their full effort into being one. I have seen you on for the week and in which i've seen you not minging and being non-toxic at all and if you keep it going like this, then you would most likely become staff. Anyways I hope you  get accepted 🙂

I appreciate it man, currently I am trying to beef the paragraphs up and hopefully I will be apart of the family  🙂

18 minutes ago, BeMinxX said:

-1 In my opinion, the effort put into this staff app makes me feel like that's the effort we would receive if you became staff. Sorry homie.

- You're paragraphs as Theta said

I don't think you really put in the time and effort in this staff app that we want out of our staff team.

That's reasonable , I will put more effort in if you give me the chance.

47 minutes ago, Calvin said:

The paragraphs are hard to read. It bothers me a lot when little mistakes appear almost everywhere like this. I'd recommend changing your name in-game if you do become staff.

I do plan on changing my name if I become an admin.
 I have edited my application, I hope it's easier to read

Edited by Ateyofries
1 hour ago, Theta2 said:

Don't skim through the rules, look thoroughly and then edit the question.

Give your exact playtime by doing /playtime Fake Admin Larry

That is fair I tried my best to fix this best I can, I hope it's easier.

57 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

I have now beefed them up and improved my grammar and punctuation, hope this makes this easier to read.  🙂

+1

Not everyone has perfect grammar and sentence structure, so I don't think that should be the main thing people should be looking at. However, it looks like you have fixed up your app a bit, which is good to see.

I haven't had any issues with you in-game, and you seem like a nice person. GL!

8 hours ago, Boalp said:

+1

Not everyone has perfect grammar and sentence structure, so I don't think that should be the main thing people should be looking at. However, it looks like you have fixed up your app a bit, which is good to see.

I haven't had any issues with you in-game, and you seem like a nice person. GL!

Reasons above, +1