Cinema for SOC bunks

Bozee

This may get instant denied due to me not knowing what add-ons the chromium extension would work with, but I do know we used to have it!

What im proposing is we bring back the cinema for SOC bunks

Examples of it being used--->

- For briefings to fellow SOC members through visuals ( one could create a video solely for the reason of an event and play it before said event as briefing)

- Vibing in the SOC room with the cinema ( This could be a small step to engage people to want to join SOC, while we already are doing a good job at engaging base , this will surely be a nice cherry on top)

- Late night? wanna engage what players are on, but don't have enough people to do something? take them to the cinema until war!

I think if anything the cinema just adds more fun to the server and if left in the SOC room only usable by officers, then I dont see why not!

• Like 3
  • Agree 4

@Gythem It is no longer possible to have a cinemas addon that will work with the normal branch of Garry Mod, Cinemas addons do exists and they works perfectly fine, but they require that that player be on the chromium branch. At the end of the day it boils down to if you wanna force the player base to switch to chromium to enjoy the cinema addon. 

• 300 IQ 1
6 hours ago, DiegoZavier said:

@Gythem It is no longer possible to have a cinemas addon that will work with the normal branch of Garry Mod, Cinemas addons do exists and they works perfectly fine, but they require that that player be on the chromium branch. At the end of the day it boils down to if you wanna force the player base to switch to chromium to enjoy the cinema addon. 

wasn't it always like this? you could use chromium to watch the cinema but those not on chromium didn't see it?

• MilitaryRP Super-Admin
4 hours ago, Captainswag said:

Only thing I want to say here, because I Want to stay neutral, but.

If you guys want to watch stuff, watch2gether is free and ya know, is made for groups.

I feel it’s unnecessary but I can also see the attraaction.

If this were to be accepted, it would be heavily restricted and intended for training and event use only. Very seldom would it be allowed for entertainment. So yes there are other streaming sites but they wouldn’t have near the affect of an in-game briefing video.

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
  • 3 weeks later...

spacer.png

Your suggestion has been DENIED

After some long consideration and thinking of ways to regulate it we've determined this suggestion is just not worth it, it will only further a mingey attitude and take people away from playing the actual game. Not only that but it was already (and recently) removed, why re-add it?

• Sad 1
  • Agree 1