QuandaryJoe

Who are you reporting? [Staff/Player]: Insektoid
Your in-game name: salami lid
Your SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:60642872
In-game name of reportee: Insektoid
SteamID of reportee (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:1:176043390
Date & Time of incident: 11:30  09/10/2020
Timezone: EST
What happened? (include any proof): I began to raid the PD, and seeing as the Mayor (Insektoid) was directly outside the PD, i killed him in compliance with the following rule. He proceeded to TP to me off duty and attempt to handle his own sit.  After I informed him that he was indeed killed legally, he proceeded to argue with me in OOC. Given the staff member's amount of hours (750+) and level (55) he should know the rules of the game and the rules of being a staff member. I do not wish punishment upon this player, but the training he received didn't seem very thorough.

https://streamable.com/jtn1e1

spacer.png

• You may kill the owner of the base you are raiding/CP if they are in the raid area.

I never attempted to handle my own sit. I teleported to you because I thought you randomly killed me for no reason. I made a sit against you after I died but I never attempted to handle it on my own. Yeah I wasn't supposed to teleport to you it was spitefully out of anger. I then checked the rules after realized that you are allowed to kill people in the raid area and kept quiet about the situation. Mind you might I add he's been harassing me constantly saying how apparently im a bad staff member and i dont know how to do my job correctly, then proceeds to antagonize me because i bought vip mod.

You also kept making reports on me that had nothing to do with rp. You just kept stating in the reason that I was either bad staff or how I jailed you/muted you the wrong way.

2 minutes ago, Insekto said:

I teleported to you because I thought you randomly killed me for no reason. Yeah I wasn't supposed to teleport to you it was spitefully out of anger.

This is why I made the report, nothing else. If you are unable to contain your anger, and your anger leads you to do things that you are not allowed to do as staff; then you shouldn't be given the power if you are unable to handle it responsibility.

1 minute ago, Insekto said:

I then checked the rules after realized that you are allowed to kill people in the raid area and kept quiet about the situation. 

Like I said, your training was probably lackluster given you are unaware of the rules that you should be enforcing. Paired with your seemingly uncontrollable anger and disregard for staff procedures, you should either be re-trained or removed from staff permissions. Given this is my opinion I don't expect it, but it's what should be done.

1 minute ago, Imperator said:

This is why I made the report, nothing else. If you are unable to contain your anger, and your anger leads you to do things that you are not allowed to do as staff; then you shouldn't be given the power if you are unable to handle it responsibility.

Like I said, your training was probably lackluster given you are unaware of the rules that you should be enforcing. Paired with your seemingly uncontrollable anger and disregard for staff procedures, you should either be re-trained or removed from staff permissions. Given this is my opinion I don't expect it, but it's what should be done.

Don't tell me I can't control my anger because I can. You've been constantly harassing me the whole morning since I was on maybe I wouldn't be so irritated and annoyed at you if you weren't bashing on me.

3 minutes ago, Insekto said:

Don't tell me I can't control my anger because I can. 

13 minutes ago, Insekto said:

Yeah I wasn't supposed to teleport to you it was spitefully out of anger

Arguing will get neither of us anywhere. This is a report on you based on the evidence provided in the OP.

Edited by Imperator
28 minutes ago, Insekto said:

I never attempted to handle my own sit. I teleported to you because I thought you randomly killed me for no reason. I made a sit against you after I died but I never attempted to handle it on my own. Yeah I wasn't supposed to teleport to you it was spitefully out of anger. I then checked the rules after realized that you are allowed to kill people in the raid area and kept quiet about the situation. Mind you might I add he's been harassing me constantly saying how apparently im a bad staff member and i dont know how to do my job correctly, then proceeds to antagonize me because i bought vip mod.

You also kept making reports on me that had nothing to do with rp. You just kept stating in the reason that I was either bad staff or how I jailed you/muted you the wrong way.

Here I’m gonna keep it simple

You made a mistake, it looks like you quickly  realized it to. Just remember to always report don’t handle it on your own don’t do anything on your own just make a report. 

(don’t say you can control your anger meanwhile this happens to you, trust me sometimes shit happens)

And to be completely honest don’t bring up the harassing thing,  Just accept the mistake you made and end it there. You have no proof of it anyway and The reporter is really not saying anything about it. Which in all honesty he doesn’t have to bring it up if you have no proof of anything. Just record next time.  Stop bickering about it when you got no proof.

+1

• Agree 1