El Compadre Staff Application

ElCompadre

In-game name: El Compadre
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:449925255
Warns: 0
Timezone:CDT
Playtime?:| El Compadre has played for 142:00:04.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO]: YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO]: YES
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]: ajbedhead
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional]: NO
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]: At GarnetGaming there are many good servers and for different games, but there is a problem that is very stressful to see adn it is people who are toxic or who do not follow the rules, So i want to help everyone so that the server continues to be the best and without need for all the admins to be working all day because of people who do not want to or just do not like to follow the rules and go to the server just to troll or bothering those who can just for fun, and that must end because without toxic people and everyone ordered doing what they want as long as they follow the rules in the best possible way. And that's why i want to be an admin, because I want to help everyone and improve this server that although not everyone says it is quality because they give you the jobs you want and you can have your own base,life and can even play checker and chess next to a fountain. I hope this is a message that can help some to remain admins and be motivated, I also speak spanish so if there's a guy that only speaks spanish I can help with that, I speak english but right now I'm learning new things and I can speak the gramar In a bad way so If I can be an admin I will need help with all commands and what to do and not to do, and for me responding reports is fun because I can improve my english and since i'm always connected I can respond reports when there is no moderator or admin connected. That's all I need to say I hope I will be soon In the team, Thx.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: YES, I MassRDM because I was mayor and I didn't know killing people in jail was considered MassRDM. The ban was 15 days ago
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: NO
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: 7-12 hours
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?: Program VideoGames (practicing)
Did you read the staff rules?: El Compadre

Edited by ElCompadre
  • Like 1

-1 No, I appreciate the rule reading but please expand more on your paragraphs. For time wise, 4-8 hours? minutes? seconds? You need to have an ability to record Garry's mod videos or at least should be able to Fix all this and itll be a +1

EDIT: After seeing the edit and talking with some other staff members I'm going to rescind my decision and give a +1

Edited by xFish
tingz
3 minutes ago, xFish said:

-1 No, I appreciate the rule reading but please expand more on your paragraphs. For time wise, 4-8 hours? minutes? seconds? You need to have an ability to record Garry's mod videos or at least should be able to Fix all this and itll be a +1

ok, so i make it again?, and about the recording a have no program to record, if you have some program to record i will install it if it's free

Edited by ElCompadre
10 minutes ago, ElCompadre said:

ok, so i make it again?, and about the recording a have no program to record, if you have some program to record i will install it if it's free

You don't have to make another application, you just edit the one you have right now. Regarding recording, you can download the free recording software called OBS. I personally use NVIDIA Shadowplay to clip stuff on gmod, but it's all personal preference. 

Just now, Boalp said:

You don't have to make another application, you just edit the one you have right now. Regarding recording, you can download the free recording software called OBS. I personally use NVIDIA Shadowplay to clip stuff on gmod, but it's all personal preference. 

I found a the program thx.

On 9/11/2020 at 7:59 PM, ElCompadre said:

YES, I MassRDM because i didn't know killing people in jail was considered MassRDM.

how recent is this?

I feel that this server have potential and the toxic people are the worse in here so I wanna end that, I wanna fight against toxic players and make these server the best, and sometimes there's no admin on the game and it's a chaos.  I can help on weekends because i stay sometimes at 3 am or in the morning. I have a lot of free time all the days. I will be happy helping this server and the people that are having a bad day. And i'm actually helping right now with reports and ss.

this is just one paragraph. You need to write a lot more.

109:33:16.

a bit small, but it's doable. 

I'd say you need to redo your paragraphs, and explain that ban a bit more. (How recent is it, etc.)
It's a -1 for now.

EDIT: It is now a +1 due to the fact you've taken criticism and made it better. Good luck. 🙂 

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
1 minute ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

how recent is this?

this is just one paragraph. You need to write a lot more.

a bit small, but it's doable. 

I'd say you need to redo your paragraphs, and explain that ban a bit more. (How recent is it, etc.)
It's a -1 for now.

Ok i will try to make bigger

1 minute ago, AgentFlint said:

You did fix your paragraphs but can you beef them up a bit more? Also you found a way to record Garry's Mod videos and i respect the fact that you fixed all of it  thing above. For that i am going to +1 this app. you seem like a chill guy so good luck on your app!

Thx,  i will try something about the paragraphs

+1 

I was going to say something about the English of the paragraphs but since you are still improving on the language, it’s understandable. Meanwhile, being bilingual is a very good trait to have for anything you apply for. You seem to have very good intentions for the community as a whole and I’ve seen you on the server very often. In that perspective, every time I have seen you, you just look like the normal average day role-player and I have not seen you break any obvious rules, mingle, or be toxic at all. You are a very good person with a direct mindset and you would be a very valuable staff member to include on our team. You have definitely improved your application close enough in time to the very first comment and you did a wonderful job in doing so. I wish you good luck on your application and I hope to be welcoming you to the staff team.

• Like 1
On 9/12/2020 at 9:52 AM, Calvin said:

+1 

I was going to say something about the English of the paragraphs but since you are still improving on the language, it’s understandable. Meanwhile, being bilingual is a very good trait to have for anything you apply for. You seem to have very good intentions for the community as a whole and I’ve seen you on the server very often. In that perspective, every time I have seen you, you just look like the normal average day role-player and I have not seen you break any obvious rules, mingle, or be toxic at all. You are a very good person with a direct mindset and you would be a very valuable staff member to include on our team. You have definitely improved your application close enough in time to the very first comment and you did a wonderful job in doing so. I wish you good luck on your application and I hope to be welcoming you to the staff team.

+1, Reasons above. The Bilingual thing is pretty coolio, ive also met him in game countless times hes very nice and i think he understands the rules