Xploding | Ban Appeal (MRP)

jaylen

In-game name: Xploding, Sasori.

SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:0:139105479

Staff members in-game name: Homast, Aidan.

Staff members SteamID (/id (name): Aidan (STEAM_0:0:185163860) Homast (STEAM_0:0:70469215)

Date & Time of incident: April 20th? Sometime around there.

Timezone: Central Standard Time.

Ban Reason: Veteran plotting to mass | I also like to think that my toxicity was involved.

How long were you banned for?: Permanently until bans are completely wiped from MRP.

Proof of Ban:   | 2GA JSG Bang was banned by 2GA JSG Fukhed for 2 weeks. Reason: MassRDM (Good Riddance and Good Day.) | Appeal your ban at GarnetGaming.net. Later updated to a permanent ban | STEAM_0:0:139105479's ban was updated by 18A COL Aidan to 999 years. Reason: Bye Bye!. 

What happened? (include any proof): Basically what had happened during my second chance of returning to the server was that I had joined SSO under Homeless (Past leader) when I had joined. I faked who I was as a way to hide my emotions from myself. I don’t want to get much into that because I talk about it privately. When I was with Homeless’s SSO I was given many chances to fix up my act I always said I would but when I tried not to I was motionless and wasn't the Peppaga kid Ace, Salmon and Homeless referred to me as. So I decided to fake myself more then I had before. I became more toxic and more mingey in the community each time I was told about my immaturity. I got so far to the point where I had started to disrespect Aidan because I had problems with him. I don’t completely remember why the reasoning back then was. After I was removed from SSO in this clip I have https://youtu.be/vgwMtSGVRjU, I kept saying to myself and others that I was gonna mass and go do something else with my time because it “didn’t matter” the main thing keeping me distracted was Garnet and SSO. Once that happened with my removal I was starting to crack and break to the point where I decided to do something because I couldn’t go to any other SOC faction on the server as I was blacklisted from everything besides 2GA. Army I had problems in the past with so they had Shadow Blacklisted me I could only play as a PVT. When I told everyone in teamspeak that I was going to mass it was a call for help. Ace, Homeless, and Gamma all said to staff to temp ban me as I have things going on in real life. If needed I could go into detail it's just hard to talk about. After all of that happened we get to this point in the story. https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=AaneEKSZ9ZI&feature=emb_title I tell the people in 2GA TS that I am going to mass. I tell Soldier, Moabkiller, Hugo, and Unknown Entity to call a debrief so I can finish off what I had set to do. The people that were in the teamspeak also had pushed me more to do it. In the video you can see everyone lining up so I can mass Moab a PPKN at the time promoted the mass to everyone in debrief to join. I am not and I mean I am not putting this on anyone else. I was pushed more than I wanted to mass before I joined the TS and even went to DB. To add something that day I’m confident I was going to mass DB. Before Homast hits me with the ban I say to everyone “Put Fuck Aidan in chat” I had said this because he was the one to give Homeless the word to remove me from SSO. Homast bans me and then it gets updated to a Perma ban.

Why should your ban be removed?: Well now here is one of the harder parts of the appeal. My ban was necessary for the community. Since my ban I have played SWRP before its removal. I played 91st and 41st for a short time, maybe 2 or 3 weeks, something like that. During my return to the community I have been asked many times “When are you getting unbanned”, “Are you going to make a return”, and “You should make a ban appeal”. I have talked to people in Teamspeak the best I could to make things right for my name and my relationships. To show change and maturity. I understand that my last ban appeal (https://garnetgaming.net/forums/index.php?/topic/9226-xplodings-ban-appeal/&tab=comments#comment-87279) was extremely low effort, a lie, and a disappointment to look at to many, including myself. I tried to lie to everyone saying that I was changing and that the mass was a joke. It wasn’t a joke, I was planning to mass debrief and I heavily regret my actions. I’ve talked to many on my return, I got to understand what has happened to the community since my ban and fixed my problems with people I had hatred for the most. I think my ban should be revoked not just because I think I have changed but others think I have changed and think I am ready for my serious, mature, and respectful return to Military Roleplay. 

Edited by Sasori
  • Disagree 8
  • Agree 7

Now, I know what a few people are thinking
"Hes a retard he should stay banned"

Look, for the past 3 ish weeks, this guy has gotten on SWRP and has stayed around TS showing people that he has matured since that little incident. I know a lot of people don't trust people when they say they have changed, but when he first joined, I had no idea who he was for about an hour til I asked him "Have you played here before?" and he told me.
The guy has changed, and defiinitely for the better, I stayed in touch with SSO after I left it, before the rest of those people joined, and I remember this man was nothing short of a "monkey". In these past few days and weeks, I can guarantee you he has tried to right as many of his wrongs as he can, and prove to people he can be mature.

+1 for unban TLDR - The man has changed for the better, and is a respectable person.

• Like 2
  • Agree 1

Okay with this from what I have seen through out his days of being in teamspeak he has shown maturity and a lot of regret of not being able to play the server. He started to play SWRP and he wanted to work his way up to Commander until SWRP shutdown unfortunately. I knew xploding for a couple of years he is an entire new person he has changed a lot many of you don't talk to him on a regular basis but if you can get to know him and see that he has changed from his ways for the better I promise he will fit in with the new community. I trust xploding will continue to be mature and be friendly with the new community and everything.

+1 for an unban he has shown change and he can change even more for the better. 

• Like 1
  • Disagree 1
  • Agree 1
12 minutes ago, Mitsuri said:

spacer.png

Appeals aren't meant for apologies.

This isn't an apology, he is showing people he has changed, if you have spent time with him since the ban, you would realize that he holds himself to new standards, and as someone who does spend time with him a lot in TS, due to my being active in public channels, I can safely say I like this new Xploding, and trust him fairly well to be a better person.

Edited by Captainswag
  • Agree 5

+1 | he has matured a lot since his ban, I think if he came back it would do any harm. I've been chatting with him over discord and he's really been thinking about this decision for a long time. Actions have consequences. And he knows that. But what good does a concequence do if it never gets resolved? He had learned from his past self and that is enough for me. Xploding I look forward to seeing you on MRP. That is, if this gets accepted.

3 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

-1 This mans been banned for the same offense on his second chance, keep him out. Plus as stated above, this is for wrongful bans not apologies. 

Was your ban not for toxicity and conspiracy to mass? It was, and there was stagnant proof.

You had your chance and you blew it.

Alright im gonna go off on you cause you kinda bias on most shit. Alright first off HE NEVER SAID SORRY the only thing EVEN close to sorry was him saying "i regret" he got unbanned by ban wipe but everyone makes mistakes simple as that. You don't even talk to this guy at all let him come back he can prove him self that he is mature enough to become a member of the community again. Let him prove him self he is showing he is trying to get unbanned by making an appeal and trying to get commander on SWRP and playing Murder and trying to get a sense of the new community and make a good first impression on others. That is all I have to say.

• Spicy 1
  • Agree 5
24 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

-1 This mans been banned for the same offense on his second chance, keep him out. Plus as stated above, this is for wrongful bans not apologies. 

Was your ban not for toxicity and conspiracy to mass? It was, and there was stagnant proof.

You had your chance and you blew it.

If you'd pay attention in TS, he has mature a lot. This kind of a shitpost man. Everyone deserves a second chance. And he didn't spend his second chance yet. Maybe you should rethink this post. Also, this was my mindset when he came back so I get it, but change can happen, and he made a change.

Edited by SixtyFlags
  • Like 2
  • Disagree 1
12 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

The dumbest thing I’ve heard, if someone where to mass  genocide, but he’s chill in TS. We should give him power.  Honestly this is more bias than the -1s

I don’t know, what’s so hard to understand about making an appeal for  WRONGFUL BAN 

“omg guys he changed” has nothing to do with it. And before you bring bleach into it consider he was banned for the wrong reason first.

I don't disagree with you. I had a mindset that If Xploding Appeals for a ban I would def -1. But I changed my mind.

13 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

He HAD his second chance, this will be his third chance lmao. Try reading next time.

If you recall, he was banned previous rotation of Char for toxicity + being seconds away from massing.

This is true. One, because he told me. I remember that Xploding was banned Twice. But guys. ITS  A JUST A GAME, LIKE SERIOUSLY PPL HAVE BEEN UNBANNED LIKE 50 TIMES. Man, this is why I try not be toxic. Because we are just playing a video game. And literally Nothing in this digital world matters. This is probably I really bad argument. But literally . . . none of what we say in the game or none of what we do in the game physically matters.

Edit: None of what we say in the DIGITAL video game. Not in forums, not in discord. This a really dumb argument. I realise that.

Edited by SixtyFlags
  • Like 1
8 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

He HAD his second chance, this will be his third chance lmao. Try reading next time.

2.) Hes had his chance with the ban wipe, and for being banned for toxicity twice with only a ban wipe to redeem himself is kind of telling on his credibility at military RP

7 minutes ago, VBourbon said:

2.) Hes had his chance with the ban wipe, and for being banned for toxicity twice with only a ban wipe to redeem himself is kind of telling on his credibility at military RP

I would like to say something. I was in the same position as Xploding here. Previous banned player, toxic, and etc. When I was making my ban appeal, it was indeed my 3rd chance. Unless the rules have changed which I cant argue, then there shouldn't be a problem with him appealing. 

5 minutes ago, Haqlash said:

3.) Thats great his climbing the ladder on SWRP and accustoming to new players in other GG servers. However thats not MRP is it? His rank and status on SWRP is irrelevant to Military RP as its not MRP.

Now since Xploding is banned in MRP, he obviously wants to prove himself that he has truly changed. During the time I was reforming, I would join TS and interact with players in the community. His status on SWRP is relevant because people in the SWRP community can comment on his behavior throughout his time playing. 

• Like 1
  • Agree 3

Yeah but werent 2/3 of those bans for hacking

Yes correct 2/3 of those bans were for indeed hacking (1st one can be ignored because I have made an appeal and it got accepted). But my latest ban was for Toxicity only. Even though my 2/3 bans were for cheating, I was still considered toxic back then. But my whole appeal was mostly based off toxicity.

Edited by Topshot1

Let's do an analysis on why you were banned in the first place.

1. You were being extremely toxic for a few good days straight, Instead of just a single bad day. Keep this in mind, because you were banned before for the exact same reason.

2. You were attempting to mass rdm, as an experienced player, who knew that it was against the rules to do so.  Doing so results in well.... a permanent ban.

3. Seconds before you were banned, you were telling people in the chat: "Everyone spam "Fuck Aidan" in chat". Again, Noted Toxicity.

Because of your past behaviours, I do find it hard to believe that you've changed for the better, as the only thing that can help with behavioural changes, is maturity. Topshot waited almost 6 months before coming back, Whereas you've been away for 2 or 3.

I don't personally think that's sufficient time.

If you're not denied for toxicity, I expect you'd be denied for the attempt to Organize a record breaking MassRDM.
-1 for the reasons I've stated.

• Agree 1

I’m honestly not sure, I’ve talked with you a few times since your return, I can’t really tell if you really matured, but at face value you seemed better. At best I’d say a reduced ban, and it can depend on the interactions you have within the next few days. So I guess +1

32 minutes ago, Homast said:

Let's do an analysis on why you were banned in the first place.

1. You were being extremely toxic for a few good days straight, Instead of just a single bad day. Keep this in mind, because you were banned before for the exact same reason.

2. You were attempting to mass rdm, as an experienced player, who knew that it was against the rules to do so.  Doing so results in well.... a permanent ban.

3. Seconds before you were banned, you were telling people in the chat: "Everyone spam "Fuck Aidan" in chat". Again, Noted Toxicity.

Because of your past behaviours, I do find it hard to believe that you've changed for the better, as the only thing that can help with behavioural changes, is maturity. Topshot waited almost 6 months before coming back, Whereas you've been away for 2 or 3.

I don't personally think that's sufficient time.

If you're not denied for toxicity, I expect you'd be denied for the attempt to Organize a record breaking MassRDM.
-1 for the reasons I've stated.

and @Haqlash
Not you Topshot, sorry. (Had to edit this)
Ya know, its funny, you both -1 the man, but I, again, unlike you two, have been in public channels, talking to him. I know he has you dont. I have yet to see you actually have a conversation with him, and I am worried that if you do, you will both simply berate him for what he did. You both should actually communicate to him, he has tried to make things right with as many people as he could, but he cannot do that if you do not talk to him. How do I know this? Because, I know the guy, I talk to him everyday in TS, where he waits and talks to anyone in the channels. You don't do that, cause if you did, I would have seen you there.

Don't -1 when you have yet to talk to him. And after you do, and I don't mean like "You massed you shouldn't come back" I mean a real conversation, talk about your day, what your goals are currently to help the server. Don't just sit there and attack, cause Ive talked to the guy, he doesn't want to argue.

Come back after you did that, then I will consider your responses valid.

Edited by Captainswag
Sorry, not Topshot, I meant Haqlash
  • Winner 2
  • Agree 2
2 minutes ago, Captainswag said:

"You massed you shouldn't come back"

It's clear your response is emotionally motivated, And That's cool and all...

But that's literally the rules as written.

Use critical thinking and read the rules page.

He wasn't banned because of Bias, he was banned because he was being an immature child, And I don't think any response except for yours and Fetns radiate Bias, They're simply trying to keep the rules enforced.

Topshot was unbanned through a ban wave for his hacking, and then appealed his toxicity ban.
Xploding was banned for 2 reasons, He can appeal to us for toxicity, Which is fine and all, He can reform personality-wise, But his ban for the Mass will most probably stay.