Jesus Spreader's Staff Application

JesusSpreader

In-game name: Jesus Spreader
SteamID:STEAM_0:0:443383322
Warns:No Warns To Display
Timezone:Pasific
Playtime: 479h 11m 38s
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?:Yes for a microphone no for Teamspeak
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply? Linux
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? I have many hours on this server and i play atleast 20m to 1h a day. Also
I have seen how admins work/act on this server and they are a good team that work well together. Garnet is my favrite and only
server that i play on i know the rules inside and out, I will never be biased to one person even if I know them. When im on
sometimes there is not enough admins mostly at (1am) and so fourth. I want to be a better part if this thriving community.
I also help out new people on a daily basis like give them money,let them base with me,and give them helpful tips.
    Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? A while back i was perma banned because i was crouching and i was 
saying "VECTOR" and i put in a discord link, and one day i became un-perma banned and have been helpful to the community ever
sense.
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: i haven't made any previous applications for staff(darkrp)
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: atleast 20m-1h a day(honestly)
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? Yes i have online school 7h's
a day and my family buys projects (4 houses) and they need a lot of work on them.
Did you read the staff rules?:yes