tanhk

In-game name: ƛƓЄƝƬ ƬƳ
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):STEAM_0:1:42877803
Staff members in-game name:  E Girl Shin Tsukimi
Staff members SteamID (/id (name):STEAM_0:0:56149817

Date & Time of incident:9/26/2020
Timezone: PST
Warn Reason: RDA
What happened? (include any proof): Mayor who is from fubar clan put a law saying pen is out (aos) and he lied and said penis out when it clearly said pen is out (aos) picture here -file:///C:/Users/fatima/Desktop/CHOK'S%20GAME/Steam/userdata/248210141/760/remote/4000/screenshots/20200926171106_1.jpg
Why should your warn be removed?: it was for a stupid reason 

Edited by nobutno
  • Haha 1

Agent, unfortunately this video has proof of the mayor saying "its penis, not pen is"
Also, VAPE = AOS Isnt even allowed because its considered a SWEP. This is RDA.
(Please note I accidentally fucked up my settings so my voice wasnt recorded, but that doesnt really affect this)
The mayor clearly says "actual penis" and then confirms "yes". It's clear the law isnt "pen is aos", its penis is aos. Even if it is stupid, you still broke the rules.
Also: 

46 minutes ago, nobutno said:

isnt a image link.

Edit: 
I understand how you think it says "Pen is" but it is pretty clear it says penis, and theres a little spacing. You can compare the actual spacing with the "spacing" in that.
spacer.png

Edited by Shin_Tsukimi
9 minutes ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

Agent, unfortunately this video has proof of the mayor saying "its penis, not pen is"
Also, VAPE = AOS Isnt even allowed because its considered a SWEP. This is RDA.
(Please note I accidentally fucked up my settings so my voice wasnt recorded, but that doesnt really affect this)
The mayor clearly says "actual penis" and then confirms "yes". It's clear the law isnt "pen is aos", its penis is aos. Even if it is stupid, you still broke the rules.
Also: 

isnt a image link.

you copy the thing and put it into a url.

It doesn’t matter at all if it said “pen is out” or “penis out”. Either one would be considered RDA but I think that this should be a report placed on the Mayor rather than the person who arrested him. The Mayor cannot illegalize sweps or have minge laws as stated in the rules. I would say he should have his warn removed and the Mayor should either be talked to or take a punishment based on the acknowledgment of the staff (Shin). This is my view on this situation and any different view is welcome as I wasn’t there for the entire situation.

• Agree 1
2 minutes ago, Calvin said:

It doesn’t matter at all if it said “pen is out” or “penis out”. Either one would be considered RDA but I think that this should be a report placed on the Mayor rather than the person who arrested him. The Mayor cannot illegalize sweps or have minge laws as stated in the rules. I would say he should have his warn removed and the Mayor should either be talked to or take a punishment based on the acknowledgment of the staff (Shin). This is my view on this situation and any different view is welcome as I wasn’t there for the entire situation.

does my warn get removed or stay?