Smitty's Moderator Application

Smitty

In-game name: Smitty
SteamID (https://steamid.io/):  STEAM_0:1:155820777
Warns: 0
Timezone: EST on Monday
Playtime?:  | Smitty has played for 327:49:03.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] Yes
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] Yes
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?] Special and E33OR(not admins but they are mods)
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] I used to be a lead admin on the server a couple years ago
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

I think I should be chosen over other applicants because I feel I am a good role model for the server. This is my second application for the server. The first time I was told that I had too many warns, but many people told me to reapply when my warns were gone. So here I am.  I would dedicate a lot of my personal time on the server to try and better it to the best of my ability. I just got back into gmod not too long ago, but I am a quick learner. I would be fair no matter who is in the sit. Sadly, not everyone feels that way though. Some people will lean towards their friends and that isn't fair. I would listen to both sides before coming up with any verdict. I want to see the community grow into something huge and positive and I  would like to play a role in helping that. If given the chance I want to provide a better roleplay experience with everyone that joins the server. Now I know I don't have much staff experience on other servers, that is because Garnet Gaming is literally the only server I play on. I am usually on throughout the day after work. However, I am moving Monday because I'm being stationed in Virginia. Do not worry though. Because of Covid-19, if you have to go to the airport for travel in the military you have to do a thing called ROM. ROM stands for Restriction Of Movement. That just means you are going to be quarantined for 2 weeks with out being able to leave your room. So I'm going to have plenty of time to learn all the ends and outs of moderating again. That is if you choose me. Hopefully you do because I would love to see the server strive. You probably don't really care but my girlfriend just broke up with me so I have even more free time than usual. It was mutual. Long distance really  kills.

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: No
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes, Sept 23, 2020 (told by proggy to reapply when my warns were removed and they are gone)

How much time do you have to contribute to the role?: I'm usually active on the server everyday and will dedicate a few hours each day to monitor the server
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod?  I am in the military, the Navy to be specific. I like going to the beach and playing videogames.
Did you read the staff rules?: Smitty

Edited by Smitty

+1. 

I've had nothing but good experiences with you in game. Yes you've been warned a lot in the past, BUT you've never exceeded ban limit and they've all been removed. I've seen great assistance from you when it comes to enforcing the rules, and think you'd be a great addon to the staff team. Considering you used to be a Lead-Admin and I can confirm that, you have an understanding of how the Garnet Gaming community runs, and that goes a long way. Best of luck to you! 

• Like 1

+1 Smitty has shown a great attitude in game and is such great guy to hang out with. From my experiences with him, he's been really patient and has a respective behavior towards other. He would be a great addition to the staff team. Nonetheless, he used to staff on this server before and I can trust him with the position again.

• Like 1

+1 Good application and some pretty good replys.

E33OR: I've had nothing but good experiences with you in game.

Special: Smitty has shown a great attitude in game and is such great guy to hang out with. From my experiences with him, he's been really patient and has a respective behavior towards other.

Minxx: Good guy in game too.

• Like 2

Accepted

Welcome to the team! 

Your well-written application with the positive support of the community has made this an easy decision.

You'll be receiving your rank before the end of the day. 

Contact Any DarkRP executive to receive your TeamSpeak Server Groups.

Please don't use any staff commands or go on duty until you have been trained by an L.Mod+.

• Like 1
  • Winner 1