LordOfDragon Staff Application

LordOfDragon

In-game name: LordOfDragon FUBAR
SteamID (https://steamid.io/): STEAM_0:0:192837521
Warns: 0
Timezone: Eastern Standard Time
Playtime?: | LordOfDragon FUBAR has played for 159:01:38.
Do you have access to TeamSpeak and a microphone?: [YES/NO] : YES
Do you have the ability to record Garry's Mod videos?:[YES/NO] YES (OBS)
    Referral(s): [What administrator recommended you to apply?]  King Noxii, Agent Flint, El Compadre
    Past experiences as staff: [Optional] No but I get the concept and how its done
    Why should we choose you over other applicants? [minimum 2 paragraphs]

-I think if I have enough training, I could be able to become a staff and be able to help people as well. Secondly, I love being positive in anyway and having fun with people on the server in a good way. I also believe that I am a more suitable age to be learning about becoming staff because honestly I always wanted to be one and I have what it takes to become one. Oh and also I am a quick learner so if you put me up to train with your best guys just say it and I can complete it when told to. Also, I met with some of your admins and staffs and they know me so I am not new to the server like totally brand new so I know some stuff because I been through it.  So this is why I think that I am a good person towards becoming a staff because I feel and believe in myself to have what it takes to become something greater.

-Me as as person, I L O V E helping people a lot and any types of problems they might have I can help and fix it right away. I like to do a lot of things besides roleplaying, I love helping around my house and getting really smart to the point where I could pass mostly everything I go through and I am also trying to get my diploma so I can graduate highschool to pursue in my dreams as a person. I love mingling with people and makes the whole garnet experience so great. Garry's Mod has got to be one of the best games created and such as this server as well because I'm so addicted haha. This server is also a great server and I do enjoy playing on it whenever I am on it. Also, being staff isn't about having fun and doing things just to your own will/being toxic. I still have to follow the rules and guidelines in order to become a good staff and a stable staff. It will take sometime but once again, once I get used to doing these things and understanding my role a little bit more other than role playing, I believe that It could be worth the shot for me and hopefully this will be my first ever time becoming staff on anything!!!  Even though if I do get accepted, I would like to walk the road with you all and fun with you all as well .  Thank you for your time!!!

Have you ever been banned or punished on any server? If so, Include details: I have never been banned on any server
    Have you made any previous applications, If so when?: Yes and on Saturday 10/10/2020 5:42 EDITED
    How much time do you have to contribute to the role?:  Anytime I get a report or/and if something happens, I have to contribute 100%  or/and if someone's having trouble in a way. Also if someone is prop blocking and etc, I have to take part in my role and either tell them to remove there props or else they can get banned. There's always got to be strict times sometimes not just fun times all the time!!!
    If you have any, what hobbies or activities are you involved in outside of Garry's Mod? No hobbies just school school school and more school lmao
Did you read the staff rules?: LordOfDragon FUBAR 

• Like 1

+1.

- ive seen a genuine change in your attitude over the past two weeks

- had multiple run ins with you that were really fun and showed your intentions are positive

- you looked over staff rules and corrected your past mistakes

• Like 1
4 hours ago, jorts said:

+1.

- ive seen a genuine change in your attitude over the past two weeks

- had multiple run ins with you that were really fun and showed your intentions are positive

- you looked over staff rules and corrected your past mistakes

thank you and god bless you my child

1 hour ago, Smitty said:

+1 got to know you more in game and you would make a good fit for the team 

Thanks smitty your mad chill as well and fun to play around with

3 hours ago, E33OR said:

(+1)

my man! I'm genuinely happy to see you're applying for the staff team.

1. you're fun to roleplay with.
  2. you know the rules.
  3. you've got a good sprit and even better intentions. 

Error u are one funny man when I say ur funny asf ur funny lmao Thanks again my guy

4 hours ago, Shin_Tsukimi said:

+1.

You've proven to me that you can show maturity, and unless other people have good reasons on why to -1 this (like if you did something really bad) then I dont see any reason to -1 this!

Good luck! 🙂

Thanks shin!!! Keep up the great work as well!!!

• Like 1

+1 

I see you around alot now and we got to know each other more you're a kind gentleman especially to all the players I hope to see you on the staff team very well deserved! 

Edited by Noxii
  • Like 1